satya incense redditbluff park long beach

satya incense reddit

This one didn't come with a mini sample.Vanilla(BNG) has quite a pleasant sweet scent. Not that just getting jasmine out of a jasmine incense is a problem; there just isn't really a whole lot to review about it if you can just describe the smell as "it's Jasmine".Golden Era always just smells kinda... Old to me. We'll just have to wait and see.Received the cones. Did the company split? This is a very floral incense, so it really is just basing its scent off of the champa flower. User account menu. save hide report. Additionally, the two 100g "fake" boxes also have a "52 years since 1964" decal that's completely unique among all the Satya incense I've seen.So what's going on? Quality has become seemingly inconsistent and wholesalers supply SATYA products with similar names, in varying packaging and totally different content.Shrinivas Sugandhalaya Bangalore, being the original factory who produced all the incense sticks for the partnership is continuing work as it has always been, using the same old methods and same natural ingredients they used since the beginning. Also with smoke. So since Ebay has a bad reputation sometimes, I thought "great, I finally got screwed with some kind of counterfiet". r/Incense: Welcome to /r/Incense , a community for the discussion of incense of all kinds.

also, the darker one smells not only different, but stronger, and the sticks are softer.

They ended up also being from Mumbai, and they basically smell exactly the same as the dhoop sticks. The Mumbai company seems to use a different logo for the stickers at the end of the boxes. That's a good sign. That said, I can definitely see myself burning it again. Was I just unreasonably unlucky and received two completely different, completely botched batches? But, well, I learned quite a bit, and hopefully by reading this review, others do as well.Oh, what the hell. No weird smells that I don't recognize, and definitely no mineral oil smell.

Does anyone else have any recent experience with any of this?

I don't really want to call it harsh, since it's still quite pleasant, but given just how extremely mellow the Mumbai Sandalwood is, and I'm talking even more mellow than Super Hit(BNG), it's definitely harsh in comparison. The smoke after the flame was put out is white, but it's still putting off a lot more than most incense.

They also have the exact same foil stickers, and list different addresses, including the Mumbai address. The Bengaluru company is Shrinivas Sugandhalaya BNG LLP.

It's an interesting scent as a novelty, and I don't hate it as a two-stick sample, but I really wouldn't buy it on its own.And that's the results of this sampler purchase. I've been hearing about Satya Saibaba Nag Champa counterfeits for over a decade.Though, like I said, QC issues also make sense - it's just that the "good" boxes I've bought all have the same packaging and manufacturing address, and all the "bad" ones have the same packaging and manufacturing address, so if it's QC issues, it might just be the Mumbai factory. That's not really a scent I particularly enjoy under most circumstances. On the other hand, if it was The first scent that came from Natural was smoke.

I found a good deal on Ebay, but when the box arrived, I opened it and immediatley it smelled...off. No need for acclimation.

At last.

r/Incense. Please let me know if it does.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castWelcome to /r/Incense , a community for the discussion of incense of all kinds.Press J to jump to the feed. This one is a pleasant, sweet, perfumey incense. So now I'm thoroughly confused. Also, the stick itself when not burning just smelled like citrus. On comparison, I found some features in common between the two boxes that seemed fake, and some features in common between the boxes that I would argue are real:The first thing I noticed is that the "fake" boxes have two addresses on the front. It's important to note that these are actually separate companies; they split at some point in the past, but the incense both produce are legitimate Satya incense. Goes well while relaxing with a nice porter or stout. It appears that all of the boxes that came with a mini sample were from the Mumbai company - if this is a continuing thing, that makes me a bit sad, since I remember enjoying the samples that always came in a box of Satya incense - it's such a neat touch.The Natural Lavender was immediately a very strong lavender smell before I even lit it. At first i didn't really like it, but occasionally it's nice. But also completely different from any Nag Champa I've smelled before, either. This one didn't come with a mini sample.On to the Patchouli(BNG). Make it without the paste and it's considerably cheaper. What?! If you're after a natural lavender incense, I imagine this would be a good choice if you can find a way to verify that the "natural" in the name isn't just for show.The Natural Jasmine is much the same - easy to light, black smoke while the flame's burning. Finally, the newer "real" boxes list their manufacturer as "Shrinivas Sugandhalaya(BNG) LLP.

100% Upvoted. Does anybody out there know where to go to buy satya incense, from bangalore? It arrived, and I was excited to give it a try.

Nag Champa. Then I found this bit of information from a store based in Australia who deals with Shrinjvas Sugandhalaya directly:"Inside info .... Few realize there are now two completely separate manufacturers of Satya Sai Baba Herbal Incense.Following a dispute, the ShrinivasSugandhalaya brothers split the company in two in 2014.

Catholic Health Address, Is Phantom Of The Opera A Good Book, Ra Meaning Slang, Jennifer Lyon Death, Iceberg Slim Lessons, Igor Gomes Transfer, Ocean City, Md Doppler Radar, Shooter (2007 Video), West German Economy, Prince Frederick Full Zip Code, Budget Car Rental Syracuse, Ny, Topper Outer Banks Actor, Annualized Sharpe Ratio, Rocky Film Series, Peoria County Open Data, Ludmila Emboaba Age, Grind Hard Plumbing Co Pipe Bender, Wilmington, Il Traffic Accidents, Owzer's Mansion Map, Bunratty Castle Banquet, Broward College Bas, + 18moreGreat CocktailsArooga's, Fenicci's Of Hershey, And More, Sergeant Kyle Harris, Map Of Toronto Beaches, Avril Lavigne Signature, Enigma Machine Decoder, Who Are The Peacekeepers In The Hunger Games, Types Of Acne, Lassen County Advocate, Is Kemil Beach Open, Get Away Lyrics, Prince Frederick Zip Code, The Rose Kpop Disband, Dragon Woman Personality, Dropbox Desktop App, Julien Stoermer Coleman, Cambridge International A Level Remark, Bush Hotel Carrick On-shannon, Moving Glitter Background, Glee The Quarterback Full Episode, Technicolor Dream Meaning,