monty don gardenbluff park long beach

monty don garden

Monty Don: Not a day goes by when I don't consider moving to a sunnier country Save Monty Don pictured at Longmeadow, his garden in Herefordshire from where he films Gardeners' World Credit: BBC Just take it." order back issues and use the historic Daily Express See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, "Don had never received formal training as a gardener. MONTY DON - a presenter on Gardeners' World - has spoken out about 'proposed changes' to the BBC show, after he was quizzed by fans about introducing a winter version of the popular programme. A notion that Monty knows all too well after suffering a stroke which nearly cost him his life.Monty’s first TV work came as the presenter of a gardening segment on This Morning.The presenter went on to present several Channel 4 gardening series including Don Roaming, Fork to Monty proved to be a natural in front of the cameras despite no formal training and said: “I was – am – an amateur gardener and a professional writer.“My only authority came from a lifetime of gardening and a passion amount to an obsession for my own garden.”That passion paved his way to success, however, it all nearly came crashing down for the presenter after waking up one morning and feeling a terrifying sensation.Monty Don health: The star suffered a stroke which nearly cost him his life Monty had woken up one morning feeling a strange and uncomfortable feeling and decided to take a breath of fresh air, he explained to the Daily Mail.Monty said: “As I walked it felt as if I was tipping over, so I’d lean the other way and find myself tipping into a hedge instead.“I cannot over-exaggerate how alarmed and unwell I felt.“It was incredibly frightening because it was as if I had entered totally uncharted territory.“I said to my wife Sarah ‘hold me because I think I’m dying and, if I am, I want to die in your arms.”COVID-19 to free UK from EU's clutches with 'NI protocol U-turn'Brexit bombshell: COVID-19 crisis to play key role in getting dealBritons furious at Labour Remainer Peter Mandelson’s WTO plotVitamin B12 deficiency symptoms: How your blood may be affected Vitamin B12 deficiency: Warning sign in your toilet habitsMonty’s left side of his face was numb as were his hands.The presenter described nausea and dizziness and barely being able to move.He described the sensation as feeling “oddly altered, as if some part of his brain wasn’t working properly.”It was then that he realised he was having a stroke.Monty Don health: The presenter woke up one morning feeling a terrible sensation Best supplements for weight loss: A supplement to helpA stroke is a serious life-threatening medical condition that happens when the blood supply to part of the brain is cut off, explained the NHS.The health site said: “Like all organs, the brain needs oxygen and nutrients provided by blood to function properly.“If the supply of blood is restricted or stopped, brain cells begin to die and this can lead to brain injury, disability and possibly death.“Strokes are a medical emergency and urgent treatment is essential.”How to live longer: Four habits to stop for a longer lifeMonty Don health: After a brain scan it was discovered he suffered a blockage in an artery Monty’s suspicions of experiencing a stroke were correct after recognising his terrifying symptoms were that of the condition.After a brain scan it was revealed he had suffered a blockage in one of his four arteries leading to the brain.The MRI scan revealed the arterial blockage but thankfully had left no lasting damage and Monty was advised by doctors to rest.It took the presenter another six weeks before he was able to present World again and be back doing what he loves most – the simple pleasure of gardening. These are the ones asking me about the clothes that I garden in.Don and Sarah married in 1983; they have two sons, Adam and Tom, and daughter Freya.In May 2016 Don revealed that years of gardening had left him with "dodgy knees", from which he was "almost constantly in pain". MONTY DON, best known for appearing on Gardeners' World, is a gardening enthusiast with a legion of fans across the country.

My only authority came from a lifetime of gardening and a passion amounting to an obsession for my own garden.

Zulip Api Doc, Cobourg To Toronto, Movies Like Mystery Road, Brockhampton Lollapalooza 2020, Arivu Vaathi Raid, Village Green Townhomes Royal Oak, Edinburgh City Center, Basic Elements Of Statistics, Hmas Melbourne Photos, Fire Demon 5e, Best Foreign Movies 2018 Imdb, Bib Meaning Medical, Eve Morey Neighbours, Brainstorm Entertainment Design, Time Now Pm, Weather Limerick 10 Day, Filter Mobile Legends Instagram, Houston Crime Rates By Year, Printable Street Map Of Tacoma Wa, Annapolis To Washington Dc, Neo Tokyo Is About To Explode, Missguided Online Returns Portal, Palau Island Images, Cherokee Nursing Shoes, Europe Travel Packages, Enigma Machine Decoder, What's So Funny 'bout Peace, Love And Understanding The Great, Pa Snowfall Map, Fallout: New Vegas Chems, Almonte Group Home Facebook, The Man Who Broke A Thousand Chains, Extreme Cold Weather, Cheapest Caviar Price, Texas Governor Covid, We Bare Bears Ranger Tabes, Homecoming Queen Tab, Socratis Otto And Miranda Otto, World Navy Ranking 2019, Linear Periodization Template, Benefits Of Health Insurance Scheme, Warehouse Divider Curtains, My Name Is Master Aqua, That's The Joint Lyrics, Dtv America In Cape Girardeau Missouri, Jaco To Tortuga Island, Koi Cottage Union Pier, Linux Lock Directory, Color Text Editor, China Sky Medfield Reviews, Warped Tour 2019, John Mauchly Invention, Milwaukee Pbs Bronzeville, Orange County Marriage License, The Grand Old Lady Cast, Betrothed Meaning In Tamil, My Hero Academia Movie 2 Heroes Rising Release Date, Daughter Pearl Jam Chords, ELEX Map Mods, Mifo O5 Plus Discount Code, That's The Way It Goes Meaning, Euromillions Results 21 April 2020, Emmerdale Woolpack Sessions, 2013 France Lotto Results, Aurora Australis Vs Aurora Borealis, Gamezhero Com Ben 10, Downwarren Merchant Gwent Card, Assembly Line Production Definition, Breaking Up Movie Quotes, Millie And Maddie Ziegler, Skyrim Elder Scrolls Online, Bay Of Biscay Sailing Route, How To Mix Bentonite Clay, Plasma Definition Anatomy, Nyc Marathon Course Map, Chesapeake Bay Water Quality Regulations, National Lottery Email News About Your Ticket, Richard Wolcott Carson Cause Of Death,