intersection turkish endingbluff park long beach

intersection turkish ending

2 out of 2 found this helpful.

Not an easy thing to do as each episode is 2 hours long! Heaving read your previous comments every body was disappointed that Naz died, however if you watch the series Ali nejat likes her but there’s no real passion there, he’s holding back and Naz seems to just fit in really well with his new family unit with Kaan. That didn’t happen in Kordugum. The storyline towards the end with eyloul wasn't strong enough with very shallow background to it, couldn't keep up. And, other than Naz’ mother, most of the other characters in this series hardly seemed upset that Naz was gone! Too bad! Honestly!

Maybe leave a break then bring in a later series? Gökçe (28 Episodes) Teoman Kumbaracibasi.

Do these male writers have a hatred of women??? Episodes should be 45 to 50 minutes max.We need a season 4 so that all the unfinished plots can be completed.

Is this something in the script, or is it in the warmth/affection that Ibrahim C. projects as an actor…or is it something cultural? And Kaan of course- he is a real STAR of the entire show. I liked it because it was one of the first shows I watched in Turkish and liked how each character got a theme song. If the series was without Eylül and had a few extra parts to catch the killer Naz, it would be a great series. Loved her ! I would also love to see Enver fall in love with the beautiful lawyer and remain just friends with Fayza and her exceptional diamond ring!
ESP on the eve of wedding. !

5 out of 6 found this helpful. When Eylul is introduced and you see Ali’s reaction to her everything fits into place he loved this girl and everything else is just insignificant. The development of strong healthy women need to be continued and not dropped.

I am on Season 3, episode 1. I was really curious how the little one will be evolving and wanted Naz to be with Ali at the same time enjoyed Neslihan plots. Besides the main character (Ali) his acting is not good enough as you would expect from turkish production.

Oh well, maybe that will be explained.Watched it till halfway through the 2nd season can’t really imagine anyone who would be so ill fated in any lifetime and be surrounded by the cast who were equally in the same boat.

Also, you will note that it is very common for single Turkish men and women to live at home with their family until they marry; Contrary to Western culture where as soon as young men and women turn 18 or graduate University, they rush to live on their own…Not all but most! I hate Murat (I know, we’re supposed to). there was so much sadness, tears and depression, why?!

I want to see more of Ali Nejat & Eylul (Gorgeous). The story with my mother is very nice again, but unfortunately, by making Ali a traitor to Naz, the series lost its meaning.

How do you not have the leading couple NOT kiss at all? There is nothing angelic about her. Ali Nejat and Naz chance upon each other in Italy. The climax towards the end and also when Ali was released from prison- thanks to his incredible lawyer who fought to seek justice on behalf of is lovable son Kaan – and that she pursued this case relentlessly that made my interest see this series to the end.
Winter sun had an amazing ending !!!

Good that Murat got his just deserves for being the disgusting man he was even though it was in the hands of that devil Tarik who eventually turned out not being the father of Ali and fehza’- and than he was a disabled patient at home – obviously the new nurse and doctor was in fact his aides – I liked his old girlfriend – even though her role changed and soon became his girlfriend again – just really disappointed why the script writers changed the story line – killed her off – ali becoming a walking sad misfit but soon changed when his mother made a final debut to reveal why she was imprisioned for so many years/ Will there a series 4 ?? Very disappointed the main characters didn't stay together.

i thought she was the main female character. Hoped she was the killer so we could get rid of that character.

Also the repeated use of the word “stuff” is not what educated adults express to describe their belongings! At this point, I did not want to watch anymore of this show. So disappointed they killed Raz off and did not get married.

17 out of 19 found this helpful. Very very dissapointed on the story line. Knowing that the Karasu family should destroy Ali Najat first in order to bring it to the end, Murat binds Ali Najat's arm with his traps.

I totally agree and don’t want to watch this anymore, now that he went running to the airport.

Utica Observer-dispatch Obits Past 3 Days, Football Agility Kit, Ucl Economics Review, Ms Kt Bloodshot Tattoo, Inspiration Point Anacapa Island, Synovus Atm Deposit, Prince Frederick Zip Code, Gaelic Name Pronunciation, Exchange 2013 Memory Sizing, Shenandoah River Level Harpers Ferry, Ogden Coat Of Arms, Lottó Sorsolás Időpontja, Submarine Structure Design, Curtain Bluff Antigua Address, Thomas Mitchell Gone With The Wind, Bill Baldwin Buffalo Ny, Bwi Parking Military Discount, Rochester, Ny Crime Rate, Penta Esports Rocket League, Navy Fleet Australia, Breaking Up Movie Quotes, Navy Seals America's Secret Warriors Season 1 Watch Online, Pantry Make Sentence, Lottery Winners In USA, Prewriting Listing Example, Who Played Little Chris On Charmed, How Many Mosques In Georgia, Baseball Contracts 2020, Owling Mine Edh, Water Lily Container, Sergio Ramos Fifa, Www Manuel Neuer Ins, 5star Bank Careers, Who Plays Karl Fink On Dog With A Blog, Vilas Zoo Reopening, Malia Jones Wedding, Louis Jadot Bourgogne Pinot Noir, Jimmy Lai Interview, Exchange Online Protection Comparison, Apartments For Sale In Nampa Idaho, Surfside Beach, Texas Things To Do, 7 Awesome Things To Do In Fiji, Shops In Istanbul, Characteristics Of A Soulful Person, Samurai Video Games, Alexei Sayle's Stuff, Xfl Rules 2001, Twitter Api Design, How To Pronounce Queerest, Jack Nicklaus 1986 Masters Documentary, 15 Days Weather In Dhaka, Yahoo College Football Recruiting, Piker Urban Dictionary, Origin Of Life Webquest, Gardeners World 2019, Tcf Bank Branch Near Me, Stacey Q Kids, Apalachicola Beach Rentals, Belmopan Belize Map, Keuka Lake Trail, Caesars Windsor Restaurants, Jaden Urban Dictionary, Daly Crest Of Arms, Carrier Dome Football, Coolstuffinc Co M, Payback Online Shop, Passion Flower Leaf, New Zealand Mint Batman, Tonali Fifa 20 Future Stars, University Of Surrey Graduation 2020, Maple Street Beach Address, Wildstar Emulator 2020, Ringling College Of Art And Design Cost, Questions About Remind, Alexandra Osteen Age, Soak Up Synonym, Craigslist Kamloops Rentals, Nis America Games Ps4, Conversation In Marathi Between 2 Friends, Modern Portfolio Theory Formula,