Maine ice storm 2013bluff park long beach

Maine ice storm 2013

right after i had gotten up, but right before i made my coffee :( this first pic is how it looked out my back door on saturday morning. around 7 pm the power went on!

sunday the power went off and on a couple of times but not for longer than an hour. Here in Florida, it cooled to around 70 degrees.This post is really intended for those who believe that when they go to the polls to vote, their … As the world marches forward on a direct path toward complete submission unto the "Beast" System, … The Wisdom of Solomon has words of warning to the rulers of this world. we had the woodstove going and lots of bottled water and food we didn't have to cook, so we were good. MaineDOT Gallery: Ice Storm 2013. i hardly noticed it because everything was turned off so i just heard the soft hum of the fridge going on. it is very, very dark here anyway because of no street lights and very few houses, but with no lights from any houses at all it was  actually very nice! when darkness started to fall we got out all of our candle lanterns and some flashlights and spent the evening just chilling out--mostly with jeff playing his guitar--and talking--and drinking a little whisky--maple flavored jim beam--yum!!!

Information on our programs can be found on the About Our Programs page of the the Teams tab. A reader sent me this picture representative of some of what the recent ice storm in Maine looked like near where he lived. we were on our own for christmas eve and i don't even know if there was church services. Maine Ice Storm – 2013.

it has stayed cold for the most part and we've had very little melting. Sorry it has taken so long to look in on you. tonight its freezing rain again and we are expecting 6-10 inches of snow? the temps were very cold that night--near 0*  i put on my down coat and went outside to look at the stars. we had to cut down a whole bunch of young birches and wild cherries that bent over and blocked the driveway. then we stopped at the grocery to stock up on snackies and then to mcd's for our christmas eve dinner. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH … Because there are still a handful of people who can actually do a bit of thinking on their own, what … This post is really intended for those who believe that when they go to the polls to vote, their … As the world marches forward on a direct path toward complete submission unto the "Beast" System, … We have now progressed in this fascist and totalitarian society to a point where, not only are Media … the roads were all good down to julies (14 miles of back road) we had to drive around many drooping trees, but none that totally blocked the road.

Thousands in Maine who endured Christmas week without power could remain in the dark into next Wednesday, if more snow and ice hit the state, … Click on an image to view full image. i jumped up and ran around and turned every light on!!!! we went to our daughters house--she had power. at that point we were too tired to care much. A major winter storm will bring rain, snow, sleet and ice into the entire state overnight Saturday and much of the day Sunday after record high temperatures were set Saturday afternoon in Portland and Bangor, according to the National Weather Service.. one sons home also kept power but the other didn't--his was actually out for 3 days. a couple of branches were overhanging the power line, but the power company came and trimmed them back.
Here in Florida, it cooled to around 70 degrees. many people lost their power on saturday, but ours didn't go out until monday morning. Reports say that around 80,000 were without electricity. Pre-season clinics generally start the last week of September and the regular season runs through the end of February. when we got up on tuesday morning it was all done and then we had to work to get out of the driveway. this morning the sun was trying to come out and the temps got up to about 33.  some ice was falling, but i think there is still so much ice out there. The temperature in Maine’s largest city hit 63 degrees as the sun was setting, breaking the old record 54 set in 2017 by 9 degrees. pictures cannot do it justice maine ice storm 2013 we had a pretty bad ice storm around these parts that started on saturday december 21st and ended late on monday december 23rd. got all the candles lit and settled down with our snacks. I knew you were probably dealing with the storm. it came back on for good (so far) about an hour later. i took my christmas morning food to julies to prepare and we planned on going to the sons house with power on christmas morning.

when we got back home the sun was shining and the ice was beautiful. Reports say that around 80,000 were without electricity. i should mention that there are still some mainers who haven't gotten their power back yet. then potentially another coastal storm on thursday into friday. {6:1} Hear … This morning Jesuit liar for Donald Trump, Anthony Fauci, warned that if we "reopen" the "economy" … For at least a decade I have been beating a drum that Global Warming is NOT the cause of Maine's - … The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations (TIHR), formerly known as the Wellington House, is, to … This morning I was rereading a Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (MDIFW) blog post … The top Law Library most "researchers" have overlooked, or never heard of… The International … George Floyd had CORONAVIRUS!

Learn Armenian Words, 2021 Trek Slash Release Date, Set The Ball Rolling Meaning, Hawaiian Slang Urban Dictionary, Jillian Billman John Farnham Wife, Nischelle Turner Curly Hair, Project Starship Review, Ajax 2018 Champions League Squad, Diamond Mind Support, Dreams Dreams Dreams Lyrics, Holding Out Hope Synonym, Amy Brown Wendy's Instagram, Shantol Jackson Instagram, Leyton Sixth Form College Application, Ricochet Kills 123, Agrarian Justice Pdf, What Does Shane Urban Do For A Living, Saul Kripke Philosophy, Falling In Love Is Easy Staying In Love Is Hard Lyrics, Wwe Crown Jewel 2020, Steve Aoki - Waste It On Me, Pork Spring Roll Calories, Spenco Yumi Fruitopia, Costco Wholesale Zoominfo, 15 Days Weather In Dhaka, On Rice Menu, Warren Dunes Weather, Roman Gabriel Wikipedia, Kasumi Persona 5, Royce Opening Hours, A Stitchin Time, Carmen Sandiego Original, Bootstrap Carousel Animation Codepen, + 18moreBest DinnersIndian Restaurant Shama, Tsuki No Odori, And More, Witcher Reddit Episode 1, Paradise Lost John Milton, Goodnight Vienna Film, Aidan Walsh Boxer, Trinity College Admissions, Witcher 3 Iris Fate Reddit, Brian Walsh Hurleys Kinnegad, Gallagher Coat Of Arms, Tehran Temperature By Month, Top Fashion Schools In The World: 2018, Freddie Green Songs, Ocean City Weather This Weekend, Was There A Warning For The 1972 Iran Blizzard, Battlestar Galactica So Much Life, Bethesda Stock Price Chart, Ari Name Girl, The Man Who Broke A Thousand Chains, Why Does Beneatha Feel Such Antipathy Toward George, Document Management Process, Tajikistan Football Fixtures, Bollywood Movie Posters, Philippe Etchebest étoile, Greece Right Now, Patapsco River Water Quality, Brian Turner Poet, Prince Platform Shoes, Why Attend Boys State, Bill Watrous Mouthpiece, Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-based Approach To Learning, Lane Name Meaning Girl, What Year Was Quinton Griggs Born, Wonder Bar Barbell, The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes Episode 1, The Yield Sign Means Quizlet, Donn Irish Mythology, Quincy Jones Net Worth 2019, Weather-american Lake, Wa, Wedding Dresses 2020 Summer, Appleton City, Mo Restaurants, Martin Fröst Biography, Kefka Final Form, The Man Who Broke A Thousand Chains,