witcher reddit episode 1bluff park long beach

witcher reddit episode 1

Because certain Netflix originals have shows set up we’re instead of a season it will be called a part 1 and part 2.

I tried converting from OneNote I'm not sure how to frame it correctly here.Please remember to keep the topic central to the episode, and to New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castAll things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it.Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I loved the game.I enjoyed the nonlinear story telling that resulted in separate yet connected episodes. r/witcher: All things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it. Mainly because it feels like they're trying to get through a lot of the introduction stuff quickly, and when it's not hammering you with exposition, the acting is just fine.In a lot of ways, it felt like watching cutscenes from the games.The fighting is "holy fuck" good. So if all else fails, I'm just gonna enjoy that shit thoroughly.Henry Cavill was a great pick for this. But it's certainly not without flaws.I think it's the most 6/10 out of all 6/10 shows out there.If it helps anyone else, I like to imagine this as a different universe of The Witcher. The makeup of geralt fits with the dark color palet of the show but also seems like a fake make up sometimes.The dialogues should have been a bit better . Personally I’d definitely prefer six seasons then just six episodes. I bitched the whole hour and I'm a huge fan. I agree the opening scene was very very cheapThere is no way that this show had a GOT budget. Season 1 Episode 1: The End's Beginning Synopsis: A monster is slain, a butcher is named. It’s the kind of season that will require a rewatch to catch all the nuances and a visit to the web to unwind the timeline. From the first scene on it never felt like Henry, I instantly believed him as Geralt.There's a scene where he's fighting the Striger and he Aards the fuck out of her down a hall way and into a wall. Spoilers.

The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. I guess thats just how it happened? Directed by Alik Sakharov. Those marked for the TV show only must use spoiler tags for book spoilers. I'm just glad we finally got a series that doesn't fuck things up. Henry cavill is good enough for me to watch the other episodes.It looks like a lot of people have issues with not having black and white answers to why characters say what they say and do what they do.So finally started this thing. It look fantastic.I finished it a couple of days ago, gotta say I loved it. (e.g., Queen of Cintra, Yennefer) overdeliver and Henry Cavil is perfectly cast as the Witcher. It is damn hypnotic, and I was already saying "fuck yeah, Geralt".

... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. As someone who read all the books - which have their fair share of problems, mind you - and played the games, I was cautiously pessimistic and thus spared the disappointment.I'd say that if this episode is in any way representative of the rest of the season, then this adaptation is a serviceable one, a phenomenal use of budget that constantly drags behind mediocre writing and detrimental decisions on the director's part.Edit: Apologies for the format. may be it changes in the second episode.

It's whatever since I'm committed to finishing the series anyways, but all in all, it just wasn't very interesting.It feels low-budget, from the intro monster fight to the Cintra scenes, which is weird cause doesn't this have like a GoT budget?Pretty much the only cool thing was the sword fight at the end. Those marked for the TV show only must use spoiler tags for book spoilers.

maybe the director is the issue. Is the show good? I don't give a shit about Renfri, Cintra was portrayed like a 2-bit weakass town instead of a kingdom, writing is bleh, pacing is bleh, directing is bleh, all around just kind of a mess.Also when the queen was like "when I die it'll be far more dramatic", I expect something far more dramatic than stepping out a window.I heard they had a pretty big budget but money doesn't mean sh*t if you don't hire the right compagnies for your CGI.

enjoying it so far :DIt took two tries for this to catch. Some of the actors (e.g., Queen of Cintra, Yennefer) overdeliver and Henry Cavil is perfectly cast as the Witcher. Read more on r/netflixwitcher's current spoiler policy here! The casting of Henry as Geralt is perfect, especially considering his love for the Witcher prior to the show. The Witcher (TV Series 2019– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. I made it about a third of the way through on my first attempt and it just seemed really....dumb?But I came back and enjoyed it a lot more once I let go of expectations.

Draw Up A Plan, Star Wars Lego Ahsoka Tano, Farmhouse Fresh Sunscreen, Jimmie Allen Band Members, Is Dandenong Ranges Open Today, Price List Meaning In Tamil, Baby Pugs For Sale, Forms For Confluence Plugin, Mother Or Father - Crossword, David Foster: Off The Record Putlockers, Roy Decarava Pictures, Where Was Seraphim Falls Filmed, Sunrise Sunset Song Lyrics, Simple Italian Dialog, Summer In Japan Temperature, Jade Vine Images, Ace Voice Actor Dub, Northwestern Directory Staff, Izakaya Atlantic City, Streetsboro Ohio Zip Code, Jordyn Woods Age Sister, Cedars Sinai Hillhurst, James Cagney Best Movies, Mimic Sql Database, Warwick Voice Actor, Marco Andretti House Nazareth, Pa, Witcher 3 : Caranthir Fight Bug, Interactive Dress Up Games, Badger Trust Address, Calculate Species Richness In R, Raven Symone Brother, Stapelia Light Requirements, Sevilla Vs Real Betis Prediction, Nadja Auermann 2020, Baseball Fight Yesterday, Houses For Sale In Carleton Place And Beckwith, 1948 Puerto Rico, El Cucuy Net Worth, Bbc Extreme Weather Events, The Apprentice Season 8 Episode 3, Brigid And The Morrigan, Taurus 856 Hammerless, Tributaries Meaning Synonym, What Does The Name Camille Mean In Hebrew, Mercy Hospital Des Moines, Burdwan University Distance Education Result, Exchange 2013 Memory Sizing, Fiji Literacy Rate 2019, Centre Court Mba, Crystal Beach Water Temperature, Fuji Yama Menu, Town Of Lewes, Legend Of The Demon Cat Explained, Bike Parking Willis Tower, Bridget Regan White Collar, Weather Alofi, Niue, College Of The Canyons Niche, Bib Meaning Medical, Confluence User Macro Syntax, Toms River, New Jersey Zip Code, Flooding January 2020, Gwen Verdon, If My Friends Could See Me Now, Dual Vs Duel, Cbs Pittsburgh Wiki, Harry Markowitz Model, Dorico Se - Youtube, Carys Courtney Instagram, Bob's Burgers 10 11, Where Is Wantagh, Ny, Would You Keep It A Secret I Ain't Felt This Way Before Kodak Black, Ultimate Watersports Maryland, Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Soundtrack, Let's Get Lost - Trailer, Why Does Oklahoma Have Earthquakes, Gin Blossoms Denver, Wach Fox 57 News, Stamford Hill News, Rivers Of Ireland Quiz, Springwater Township Fire Ban, Blaine Gabbert Dates Joined, Heidi Stevens Wikipedia, Sometimes Love Ain't Enough Lyrics, Wizard Tower One-shot, Parks In Kent, καλυτερα εστιατορια θεσσαλονικη, 7pm Cst To Sgt, Ludmila Emboaba Age, Zoe Robins Wikipedia, I Remember When, Manabadi Results 2020 Intermediate Ap, Bwi Hourly Parking Skywalk Level, Think Answers Phrases, Instant Scratch-its Scanner, Lokesh Gamer Uid, Rivers Of Ireland Quiz, Why Was The Berlin To Baghdad Railway Important, Gibson Les Paul Xr-1,