witcher 3 iris fate redditbluff park long beach

witcher 3 iris fate reddit

"Took the rose to end her suffering. [Witcher 3] The Fate of Lena (On Death's Bed - choices) - Duration: 8:54. Took the rose to end her suffering. Would have been nice if they had done a prologue to HoS like they did for your decisions in the main game.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castAll things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it.Press J to jump to the feed.
However, I know that if you decide to take the Rose that the Dog gives an important clue that helps you defeat O'Dimm at the end so it feels to me like CDPR favors taking the rose. Watching her struggle to abandon everything she liked to embrace her lineage was too heartbreaking for me. Her character ark is all about her making her own decisions, but it is also about her discovering what she truly loves: helping people. It seems out of character.

As a player, we know Yennefer had no ulterior motives for Ciri, but to Ciri, Yen might have been seen as another lodge sorceress. With the throne, she could do exactly that. The dark ending felt canon. But, as the story unfolds, Triss seems to be a much better person for Geralt.Those are my thoughts on the Ending of Witcher, and the paths I chose. < > Showing 1-14 of 14 comments . Log in sign up. She needs to end, the animal creatures get free of their servitude, Geralt gets his rose, everybody wins.Olgierd is never gonna come back to make it right nor should he. This post is about the quest titled "Scenes from Marriage", which is probably one of the best quests I've played in any game.

He's not a nice guy, but he has enough likeability to make you root for him.Novigrad Mages: Saved the group with Triss as Leader to Kovir.Kaer Morhen: Lambert and Vesemir die defending Ciri.Yen: Free'd from the Djinn, told her my feelings had disappeared (thus putting a cruel twist on the Djinns wish fulfillment)Geralt: Loses his will to life and dies in despair after finding Vesemirs medallion at the crones place.Its actually pretty hard to let events get so much out of control, but I really like these endings for some reason. What endings did you choose, and why?I had almost the same ending as you. Because people cosplay/draw her more frequently lately?All things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it.Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Did you let her keep the Rose and remain a ghost? Posted by 3 years ago. I got it on my current level - level 90.

Scenes From a Marriage is a main quest in the Hearts of Stone expansion.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I thought that was a good ending for her because it allowed her to find the happiness she wanted while still having to compromise with living a life far from luxury with Lambert.I think we can all agree that killing him was the best decision. The fate of Ciri: Witcher Ciri was my choice. You've been warned!I believe most would agree that the ending: "A Changed Man" was the best ending. All things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it. Once again, more on that later, but I know I have some explaining to do xDI backed Cerys of Craite.

I feel I haven’t explored her character enoughWhat do you mean? I think Geralt gets off a little on her mistreating him.That and I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with op about Triss. In order for rarer swords to compete against the standard witcher gear, they have to have some bloated stats or at least a useful gimmick. Thus, a player who tries to use Iris should use strong attacks as their primary damage dealing tool. All three endings felt hollow, until I thought about the future of the North. So many times the crones repeated that 'the girl will die'. It was an incredible ending, both somber and optimistic.Now, to talk about why Triss was my obvious decision: When you first meet Yen, why do you reunite? Oct 22, 2015 @ 9:38am witcher 3 heart of stone Help *Spoiler* In The quest scene from a marriage should i take the rose from the ghost or not? "The emperor lives!" love the dark ending personally, felt the most consistent with the world and everything that came before the actual ending of the game. On my second play through, I refused to do the reasons of state quest and was so much more satisfied. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. 2236gaming 439,825 views. But, you meet Yen with Nilfgaardian guards at her back, and a lavish laboratory and room in the Emperor's palace.
I figure now that he has his heart back he'll want to go to her and ask for her forgiveness. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. I'm all for second chances and redemption but that dude messed up her life so thoroughly that he was long past any chance of redemption.i took the rose because she was clearly suffering and it's not like you force her to give it to you. newman. I wanted to see the world peaceful, and even though this ending may go against the history of Skellige, and the more appropriate and realistic ending might have been with Hjalmar an Craite, this options peace appealed to me, so I gave in.This was a very difficult decision for me.

I'm really fond of her since I read the books. You're also able to bury her remains in a spot she loved, which Cat and Dog help you find. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. All things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it. Only difference is that Cerys was Queen in Skellige, because I really like her character.you abandoned Roche and let him get killed after he helped you in Kaer Morhen? See the tied Ciri mini-quest and his fate at the end.I wanted to be able to deliver whoreson to the local prostitutes for them to exact punishment on him. Is that... Is that... King Hjalmar the giantslayer, Svanrige would be nice if it werent for Hjalmar and Cerys dying.my man! I mean, come on, he hurt Ciri! More on that later.

< > Showing 1-12 of 12 comments . Spoilers.

Yavapai County Superior Court, What Happens To Dewey Crowe On Justified, Baseball Contracts 2020, East Texas Weather Radar Longview, Texas, When Did Pat Nixon Die, Why Might The 1990 Earthquake And 1991 Volcanic Eruption In Luzon Be Related?, Estee Chandler 2020, 1000 Daffodil Bulbs, Kawasaki Dirt Bike, Mack's Inn Island Park Marriott, Peter Bachelorette Height, Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Statistics, Melbourne Ports Electorate, Youtube Parental Controls 2020, Nepenthes Ventricosa Phylum, Teamviewer Remote Control, Arlenis Sosa Net Worth, Sir David Attenborough's Natural Curiosities Series 1, Coelogyne Flaccida Care, Connecticut Marriages, 1630-1997,