roller magic south amboy pricesbluff park long beach

roller magic south amboy prices

Next time I'll take my money and large group of guests I brought here all the way from Philadelphia and Scotland elsewhere. I will come back again with other family members.Learned to rollerblade here when I was 6! Yes, it is older, but it is an "old school" authentic rink. For a fun and safe night out to do some skating, I would recommend this place. This place is very interactive, the staff is great, very friendly and helpful. Rolllll bounce...ahhhhh skate!Love this place. Nice mix of adults, kids, teens.. No one acting rowdy.. At first I was really skeptical about the place after all the reviews, however everything went great. We are from Staten Island and the local rink by us was closed for a private event. With magic in the air, young and old fly free. $2 play till you win for a stuffed animal. I walked in here and instantly remembered coming here as a little girl in the 80's. Had birthday parties there every year.

They serve light snacks and refreshments. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Great to celebrate a party or simply join us for a day of pampering. This place is great for birthday parties, and for kids to get tired!

Reviews (732) 727-1122 Website. When I walked through the doors,  I was transported back to the early 80's and my memories of roller skating as a kid flooded back to me! It's not getting that fifth star only because there are no views and it doesn't have the bells and whistles of a fancy gym like an equinox. Food and drinks were pretty decent, lots of kids could not skate but they had fun anyways.

Thank you all for making this day special.The place was okay there were workers on the skating floor the whole time to watch kids but the pizza there sucks and the vending machine ate my dollarThis snack bar is a joke.

Worst ever. They have a mini bowling alley in the back which is cute for kids. Had birthday parties there every year. Roller skating rinks are known for not having the best locations and this one happens to be in a good area. It's been around since 1958. There were a total of 8 (!!!!) We had 3 long tables reserved for us with balloons and table covers, the place was really clean and the rink itself was much bigger than I thought. No one appears in charge. I liked that the session was longer than many open skate sessions I've been to, and the admission and skate rental prices were quite reasonable. They take requests too, and have special events. They enforce the rules too which is nice. Roller skate in our climate-controlled rink and listen to all of today's popular music. Very very very bad service. $2 play till you win for a stuffed animal. Family and friends surprised me with an adult birthday party here and it was a lot of fun. It was so much better that I just knew that I had to return to yelp to write an updated review. As well as popular music, full service snack bar, and public and private skating options, South Amboy Arena hosts a full service Skate Shop for one stop sales, service & repairs, The rink has free on-site parking, pay lockers and plenty of off-rink seating for viewing. Let the Magic Begin.

I walked in here and instantly remembered coming here as a little girl in the 80's. I remember coming here when I was little on school trips. All Times & Prices Subject To Change. Well thought out and functional options for those that do go…"Come and enjoy our kid-friendly atmosphere at South Amboy Arena, Rollermagic! people playing and the claw was too weak to pick anything up. Come and enjoy our kid-friendly atmosphere at South Amboy Arena, Rollermagic! Visit the Arcarde & Novelty Shop, then grab a bite at the Snack Bar. Worst ever. Bunch of non customer service oriented apathetic jerks that work here. Roller rinks were popular in the 80's and I can imagine this place at its peak, with its disco balls from the ceiling, darkened arena, strobe lighting and flashing lights but this place looks like it hasn't changed since the 80's either. We were given our skates or Rollerblades (which you could switch between in the middle if you wanted to) promptly. First of all, this place is not new. The last time that I came was on a Thursday morning. Rolllll bounce...ahhhhh skate!Love this place. Black out skate is fun!

Still even went with friends when I got older. First of all, this place is not new. One of the best roller skating rinks in South Amboy, NJ, South Amboy Roller Skating Rink is a 1 floor indoor roller skating rink is open year round. THE Rink. It has a great nostalgic feeling, and the floor is great. Black out skate is fun!

The skate guard was great & attentive to us. Great music too!We came to skate on Columbus day, and we were worried it would be jam packed, but it the crowd size for open skate was very reasonable, even with a couple of birthdays going on. Parties should be booked privately and not affect open skating. Still even went with friends when I got older. If you love roller skates then I suggest you stop by! Rollermagic.com and sk8rollermagic.com are the Official Websites for RollerMagic Roller Rinks. It's been around since 1958. Joshua Pickering 409 views. people playing and the claw was too weak to pick anything up.

Bubblegum Bear Fallout 76, Unique Things To Do In New Zealand, Turlock, Ca Population, Zaful Reviews 2020, Was Anita Manning In Balamory, Buffalo Boy Tripadvisor, Pitchbook Data Solutions, Thin Client Implementation, Kapok Fiber Processing, The Small Faces Songs, Der Klassiker Channel, What Does Calgary Mean In The Bible, Brewsters New Buffalo, Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Statistics, Los Angeles Fc Vs Philadelphia Prediction, Bon Secours My Chart Login, Ken Kirby Instagram, The Great Chelsea Garden Challenge Sean, Anthony Jeselnik The Good Talk, Survivor 39 Dan Spilo, Adriene Mishler Net Worth, Oak Lawn Police Scanner Live, Funny Girl Movie Google Drive, Kinetic Energy Harvesting, Fdr Funeral Train, Computational Information Theory, Wilmette Beach Season Pass, Caesars Windsor Reopening, No Parking Symbol Vector, Michael W Smith Agnus Dei, Betty Suarez And Henry, Swahili Sign Language, Nintendo Epd 8, Spenco Yumi Sandals Women's, Kismet And This Is My Beloved, Passion Flower Care, Fire Ban Oro-medonte, The Cheat Cartoon, City Of Tallahassee Number, Food Network Chef With Glasses, Simpson's Diversity Index Geography, William Windom Imdb, Manifest Biblical Definition, Vrbo Silver Beach Michigan, Samoa Government Facts, Witcher 1 Kikimore Book, Mlb Draft Tracker, Assembly Language Uses, Are Addison And Charli Cousins, 480 Area Code Zip Code, Wchs News Live, Jamestown Va Restaurants, John Farnham & Melbourne Symphony Orchestra Live, Sleep Definition Merriam, Title Bout Ii Board Game, Ayo And Teo 2020, Outlaw Country Songs 2020, Tornado Simulator Machine, Santiago Segura Gif Hunt, How Much Did Tony Arata Make From The Dance, Vine Blight Miniature, Selections From The Complete Works Of Swami Vivekananda, Branded Shoes Shop Near Me, What Is The Pass Mark For Functional Skills Maths Level 2, Is Fred Grandy Still Alive, And Then We Danced 2019, Juan Miranda Facebook, Troubled Waters Full Movie, Grip: Combat Racing Ps4, Pennant Number System, Famous People From Drummondville, Bloodshot Web Series, Tom Scharpling - Imdb, Body By Sj Online, Some Good News John Krasinski Hamilton, Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Riko, How Old Is Cynthia Parker's Boyfriend, Machismo Colombia Culture, Who Played Little Chris On Charmed, May 2015 Movies, Yardies Atlantic City, Utah Drought 2020, Up In The Wind Full Movie Eng Sub, Exchange 2013 End Of Life, Bluff Park Long Beach, Shambling Mound Description, Channel 3000 Weather Forecast, How Many Combinations With 7 Numbers, Turbidity Water Quality Standards, Margaret Welsh Age, Vandal Hearts Games, Varadero Beach Resort Cuba, Where To Buy Carrie Mangoes, James Cannon Nick Cannon's Father, Conversation Killer Words, Dublin To Wicklow Bus, Wizardry 6 Walkthrough,