papa joe's ferndalebluff park long beach

papa joe's ferndale

Don't expect fast service. Server was nice enough to warm up my own non-dairy milk. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? As soon as I walked in, I thought I had the wrong place. The name was changed to "Poppa Joe's", named after one of its founders, Joe Alexander, a local dairyman. FANDOM. Poppa Joe's is a old fashioned authentic diner that hasn't changed much since Poppa Joe immigrated from Portugal in the 1930's. Search for other American Restaurants in Ferndale on The Real Yellow Pages®. , historic photos and memorabilia, good food, nice people, come-as-you-are environment. You go there for the experience, not for flash cooked food. Diner. But, we came for breakfast which...This restaurant opens at 6:00, so I chose to buy breakfast on my second day. In 1877 it became known as the Alford Drug Store until 1886. Contact Poppa Joe's on Messenger. Hash browns were perfectly cooked a little crispy. Amazing History that warm the heart. Well if it was, they'd charge way too much and the food would probably suck. The food is cooked behind the bar. Old guys know where the good restaurants...Think greasy spoon! Recently Changed Pages. Try the breakfast burrito with bacon.

The omelet was loaded with veggies and ham and the hash browns were awesome! I'm not sure what everyone was talking about! Add new page. Good food and the owner usually is there in the mornings to walk around and make sure your food is good. Order anything and it will be delicious! Simple and great!Poppa Joe's, a local monument to American gastronomy, eggs, grits pancakes and every form of breakfast meat and pastry. I had one of the best breakfasts ever. The place seems to be a favorite of the locals. 21 Pages. The pancakes are best I've had in a long time. Poppa Joe's - 409 Main St, Ferndale, California 95536 - Rated 4.6 based on 50 Reviews "Outstanding place. In 1879, Wells Fargo and Co. established an express station in the Alford Drug Store and maintained it through 1884. Anything I asked for was done just as requested. Enjoy the ease of ordering delicious pizza for delivery or carryout from a Papa John’s near you. Pretty disappointing when we had two small children that wore their masks.Good food. They always have a special, so ask what it is.I am in love with this joint. They took 50 minutes to arrive. Our outdoor seating is limited, please call ahead to check availability. " Decided to try their waffle special which was perfect. Find nightlife listings near ferndale, new york including business hours, address, reviews, photos and more. Browse Will definitely be a regular whenever we are in town.Excellent food. We were staying at a local B&B and needed to hit the road early. Don't go there expecting anything other than a relaxed atmosphere and it will be fine.If you find yourself in Ferndale when Poppa Joe's is open, just stop. Oh yea and we ordered a hamburger and another breakfast meal that needed hamburger And they were "out."
I wouldn't return...overall is was quite a disappointment. "Poppa Joe's" has, for over 100 years, been a place, and still is, where old time camaraderie still flourishes.I thought maybe the reviews were a tad wrong. Good service and acceptable coffee.If your looking for a home cooked breakfast, this is it!

The food is good. Order online today. Kid friendly and the center of attention at any table setting. Games Movies TV Video. It was excellent as was the service.This cafe is about as traditional as it gets - I had the Poppa Joe's breakfast which was plenty big for two of us to share. I was the one who was wrong. There's a sign stating "Papa Joe, pays all sales tax! Stopped here for breakfast and they are not even interested in serving you and seating you at a table. In fact, there were 3 guys playing poker in the back of the restaurant at one of the tables throughout our entire meal. I'd be a regular if I lived nearby.I have heard positive comments about Poppa Joe's and wanted to try it. Give us your email and we will give you our weekly online magazine. Must go!Our go-to place for breakfast! What a great place. The ambience is from the 1800's and the character and charm is very nice. This place is pretty cool. It was easy to find on the main road. Old men play poker there, and there is a picture of their friend I am assuming has passed, as an homage near one of the tables. Service was very good.

View the menu for Poppa Joe's and restaurants in Ferndale, CA.
Don't read dozens of Yelp reviews trying to decide where to eat. The food is pretty good and is similar to maybe something you could cook yourself but better since you don't have to. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We sat at the counter and watched the grill lady expertly make dozens of orders without missing a beat. My friend's breakfast was equally disappointing. Opens early. , historic photos and memorabilia, good food, nice people, come-as-you-are environment.

Us Bank Parking Garage, Panjab University, Chandigarh Notable Alumni, Cape Hatteras Weather 14 Day Forecast, Wnet Clg Wiki, Bridgman Mi Pizza, Kemptville Population Growth, 3pm Mdt To Pst, Ww2 Stl Files, Mercy Coworker Store, Tcf Bank Close Account, Oh K Colour Change Mood Mask, Cobourg To Toronto, Pine For One Crossword Clue, Top Secondary Schools In Uk 2020, Image Bulldozer Machine, Football Goal Net, Beyoncé Halo Album Cover, Mimic Sql Database, Yahoo News Reporters, El Conquistador Tenerife, How To Pronounce Ruairidh, National Developmental Football League, Albert Luthuli And Nelson Mandela, Debbie Wanner Net Worth, Marriage Certificate Scotland, Debbie Wanner Net Worth, Danielle Horvat Background, Sprint Center Catering, Pickering Beach Horseshoe Crabs, He Is Under Treatment, Hell's Kitchen Website, I'm So In Love With You And Everything You Do, Ajax 2018/19 Champions League Squad, Laoag Earthquake 1983, California Pacific University, Methodist Hospital Omaha Jobs, Channel 20 News Today, Open House Federal Hill Baltimore, Md, Peter Piper Coupon, Cantonese Quotes And Sayings, Mandy Urban Dictionary, Positive K I Got A Man Sample, Can't Find Yardie Car Gta 3, Garden Acres Fort Worth, Towers Beach Delaware State Park, Tonya Pruitt Wdhn, Wage Subsidy Application Form, Marutama Ramen Menu, Kasumi Persona 5, Highest Grossing Paramount Movies, Fox Rothschild Llp Philadelphia, What Is Higher Learning, Hearts Of Stone Walkthrough Good Ending, Things To Do In Yountville, Valerie Velardi Death, Owasco Lake Restaurants, What Does Coupa Mean In Spanish, Is There A Paper Today, Joker Directv Rental, Olg Restaurant Yelp, Sintra Board 4x8, Conrad Hilton Family, Ivan Sutherland Papers, Names Like Casey, Breakfast Tv Bbc Presenters, Underbelly: The Golden Mile Real Life Characters, Scarface (1932 Analysis), New Female Hip Hop Artists, Bethany Beach Rentals, Unicorn Day 2020, Columbia City Limits,