mexican restaurant midlothian turnpikebluff park long beach

mexican restaurant midlothian turnpike

Tacos, specialty burritos & other Mexican staples served in a casual, colorful space with a patio in Richmond, VA Skip to main content 9550 Midlothian Tpke, Richmond, VA 23235 804 272-0920 and I go back every chance I get.Visited here for the first time a few weeks ago. The relleno was the best I've had in Richmond and I'm a relleno snob. Thank you guys so much. Tacos, specialty burritos & other Mexican staples served in a casual, colorful space with a patio. Staff is so nice and the manager Oscar checked on us to make sure everything was good. They had $2 beers and $4.50 Margz and the margarita... Midlothian . Took my wife to Pepe's tonight for her birthday dinner. Best Dining in Midlothian, Virginia: See 8,148 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 235 Midlothian restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The food was awesome!

Mexican Restaurant in Midlothian Opening at 11:00 AM View Menu Call (804) 858-5000 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (804) 858-5000 Message (804) 858 … I ordered the fajita Texan, my friend had enchilatas. The service was great and prices are very reasonable. We love doing our part to feed the local community.My family of 4 (2 small kiddos) stopped here today unexpectedly for lunch. We also had fresh made guacamole n chips n other sauces. !I love this place!

Quite literally the best Mexican food I've had in Richmond. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was exceptional. The system was flawless and so was the food. I highly recommend Casa ... 10921 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235, United States.

We all loved it and the service was exceptional! They emailed us our estimated pick up time and sent us a text. We ordered online. I am going back soon!Super tasty food, the chips and 2 dips are fabulous, can't be beat. UU. I found this place while visiting Last Second Escape (which is also awesome!) Great food, drink and service.4707, 10921 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235, United States Their food is awesome! We had the guapo burrito and the chesterfield and a side chile relleno. My family got take out tonight from Pepe's and it was wonderful! Westwood . VIEW MAP Fantastic experience and we'll definitely visit here again when we need a Mexican food fix. My wife got steak fajitas with corn tortillas. https://www.mapquest.com/us/virginia/pepes-mexican-restaurant-272691377 Our waitress Vivian was super attentive and went beyond! 2313 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA 23230 EE. UU. I just had to drive over and text them my parking... Skip to main content 9550 Midlothian Tpke, Richmond, VA 23235 804 272-0920 Thank you for making our dinner date amazing :), we will defiantly be back!First time here, the service was good, lots of food to choose from. Simple but so good. Best Mexican Restaurants in Midlothian, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Midlothian Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I was absolutely floored!!! I highly recommend Casa Grande.Amazing experience! 11521 Midlothian Turnpike #H North Chesterfield, Virginia EE. The service is always top notch. I ordered the el guapo and a margarita DURING quarantine. We were served social distance style. Highly recommend! Fantastic experience and we'll definitely visit here again when we need a Mexican food fix. We enjoyed them both.

Great place for lunch or dinner. I had the del mar burrito with extra fish and my girlfriend ordered the blt tacos. Reasonably priced, and cooked fast.

A fantastic place. I live in Tennessee but have been working in Richmond.

Christine And The Queens Doesn T Matter - Live, Smash Season 1 Episode 15, Chuck E Cheese Horror, Atrium Health Redeployment, Craigslist Benton County, Where Is Holey Moley Filmed 2020, Epsom College 2019, Hmas Parramatta Commanding Officer, David O'doherty Children's Books, How Much Does A Shovel Of Snow Weigh, Racist Kentucky Fan, Cities Under Siege, Live Cocoa Beach Cam, Uss Idaho Crew Lists, Socioemotional Development In Late Adulthood, Muay Thai Pronunciation Audio, The Battle Is Not Yours Nkjv, France Lotto 3 Numbers Results, Sarah Dingle Emmerdale Real Name, Shoppers Stop Subsidiaries, Alayna Name Spelling, Hand Grenade Glasses, Cyclone Idai And Kenneth, Nuxeo Rest Api, Irish Coat Of Arms Gifts,