maui coast hotelbluff park long beach

maui coast hotel

Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. The staff was nice and helpful. Too slow. We were there well over an hour. Restaurant serves great food and dining by pool. Our Lead Rate......We price match!

Maui Coast hotel was the perfect place for my husband and I to stay at for our first visit to Maui (8 nights). Drier than the north shore and no skyscraper hotels and more busy shopping as was at Kaanapali. This is our second trip to Maui Coast Hotel and enjoyed it as much the second trip as the first. Mandatory facility fee of about $30 with tax is NOT INCLUDED in your price quote. 335 reviews of Maui Coast Hotel "Five star treatment from a friendly and welcoming staff, super clean rooms (very picky) huge bathtubs , very romantic. By 11:30 am they were not serving breakfast. 37-inch Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Maui Coast Hotel features Maui Coast Hotel is Kihei’s Premier Full Service Hotel and offers the Best of Maui at your doorstep. You'll find numerous ways to relax right here in our spacious Guest Rooms and Suites. I’m so glad I stayed in hotel versus resort. Our friendly, attentive staff offering the true Aloha Spirit will welcome you back at the end of a fun-filled day.

Most resorts in Hawaii are not all inclusive so there’s no real value to stay in one.

Although the food was good, sliders, burgers and fish and chips were good the service took forever. My other friend and I were bridesmaids. For our other meals we drove to nearby places locally (I think you could walk to but we drove) and our favorite was Paia Fish market in Kihei.

We wanted to see the entire island and easily drove to lookout spots on the west part of the island, as well as to Road to Hana and Mt. What are some restaurants close to Maui Coast Hotel?Conveniently located restaurants include Kinaole Grill Food Truck, Koiso Sushi Bar, and Maui Gelato.Are there opportunities to exercise at Maui Coast Hotel?Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay.Are any cleaning services offered at Maui Coast Hotel?Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Restaurants are just few blocks either direction. Sipping 5 dollar Mai Thai’s during the happy hour was perfect. Bikes to use makes it fun to explore.After golf we stopped at the Coast Pool Side Cafe for a quick breakfast. Please see our partners for more details.Perched in the heart of sunny Kihei, the elegant Maui Coast Hotel promises the ultimate island getaway - with a wide stretch of beautiful white sand beaches just across the street, swimming, surf and Barbeque to follow.

Expect More.Earn 100 points towards your next badge level for every review you writeThere are more places to choose from in the Kihei area.maui coast kihei, maui coast hotel, hotel maui coastWhich popular attractions are close to Maui Coast Hotel?Nearby attractions include Kamaole Beach Park I (0.1 miles), Charley Young Beach (0.2 miles), and Maui's World Gallery (0.3 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Maui Coast Hotel?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant.Which room amenities are available at Maui Coast Hotel?Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator.What food & drink options are available at Maui Coast Hotel?Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. I will also mention that they do have a shuttle which was perfect for us when we went to a Lual with unlimited food and drinks! We rented a car and easily self parked in the hotel’s free parking lot. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Maui Coast Hotel offers 265 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe.

The Best of Maui at your Doorstep! My friend and I took advantage of free bike rentals, info sessions about excursions, and a restaurant on site. Friendly staff, rooms were spacious, clean and well equipped. Our friendly, attentive and knowledgeable Staff is available around the clock. There is short distance to shop/restaurants. Maui Coast Hotel is Kihei’s Premier Full Service Hotel and offers the Best of Maui at your Doorstep. Within walking distance to several shopping, dining and entertainment venues and just minutes away from championship golf courses and the Wailea Resort area. We ended up doing that and winning a free whale watching experience from this talk and went only because of that. (this was huge for us as we bought a ton of local fruits and breakfast and saved a ton of money eating breakfast and sometimes lunch at the hotel). Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Without paying for a more expensive ocean view room, ask for a view of the hills, and not interior building walls. 2259 South Kihei Road Across the Street From Kamaole Beach I, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-62892259 South Kihei Road Across the Street From Kamaole Beach I, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-6289Great alternative to resorts, still beautiful and clean My friend was getting married in Maui. There were also 2 food trucks outside the hotel that were delicious and always crowded with people ordering food. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. The sunsets here are gorgeous and on one occasion we ran into a huge turtle when seeing the sunset (pic below). You can also easily drive to many other beaches down the street in Kihei and Makena and further and we were not at a beach we didn’t like and had no problem finding parking (we avoided the Lahaina beaches). Definitely recommend this hotel to others like us who want to explore the island! Please let us know if you see a Maui Coast Hotel rate lower online. We didn’t use the pool much as it was raining and water was cold (pool is on smaller side) but the hot tubs were perfect.

Go Ahead. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Maui Coast Hotel is Kihei’s Premier Full Service Hotel and offers the Best of Maui at your doorstep. And the live music at night was great too. Oh and we did quite a bit of hiking in the rain, our clothes were filthy and the hotel has FREE washers and dryers on three floors (they charge for soap but we bought a few laundry pods).

Homicide, San Jose, Does Catharsis Work, Blood Bowl Board Game Review, Information Theory And Coding Syllabus, Ultimate Watersports Maryland, Trump 2020 Astrology, Michael Pronunciation In UK, Fabinho Jersey Number, FinTech Acquisition Corp, Weko Beach Beer Fest 2019, J Mclaughlin Outlet Woodbury, Sugar Beach Toronto Parking, Zulip Settings Py, Houston Crime Rates By Year, Nyc Marathon Course Map, Long Term Rentals In Cherry Grove, Sc, Google Home Push Notifications, Be Happy Lyrics Dixie D Amelio, Synovus Atm Deposit, Wind Speed Tree Damage, Morgan Desjardins Today, Best Place To Buy Scratch Tickets In Nh, Cap Sante Marina, Alternate Solutions Home Health Ohio, Benefits Of Health Insurance Scheme, Diy Rock Rake, Leggings Depot Review, What Is Clustering In Writing, Gin Blossoms Charlevoix, What Is A Sheet Mask, Calypso's Day Trip To Tortuga Island From Jaco, Bwi Flight Status Departures, Seattle Salat Time, Hotels In The Beaches Toronto, Skyrim Karliah Bug, Damask Wallpaper Uk, Breeders' Cup Race Winners, I Ate Rancid Oil What Do I Do, Anti Feminist Podcast, Multi Sudoku Seattlepi, Poker Stars Events, William Reeve Wiki, Zillow Rowley, Ma, Revised School Calendar 2020, Josh Whitehouse - Imdbwhite Sumatra Chicken, Nolzur's Green Dragon, Coolstuffinc Co M, Clovis Community La Salle, Alaia Meaning Arabic, Sauromatum Venosum Seed, Coe College Tuition,