list of 2014 hollywood action filmsbluff park long beach

list of 2014 hollywood action films

Tom Sawyer and his pal Huckleberry Finn have great adventures on the Mississippi River, pretending to be pirates, attending their own funeral and witnessing a murder. List your movie, TV & celebrity picks. A woman asks her ex-lover for help in order to save her outlaw husband from a gang out to kill him. A CIA agent goes on the run after a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Dominic Toretto and his crew of street racers plan a massive heist to buy their freedom while in the sights of a powerful Brazilian drug lord and a dangerous federal agent. Katniss Everdeen voluntarily takes her younger sister's place in the Hunger Games: a televised competition in which two teenagers from each of the twelve Districts of Panem are chosen at random to fight to the death. An imperial guard and his three traitorous childhood friends ordered to hunt him down get accidentally buried and kept frozen in time. They take a high-ranking German officer as their prisoner and try to orchestrate an escape. And he's a good person." A substance designed to help the brain repair itself gives advanced intelligence to a chimpanzee who leads an ape uprising.Tie with M:I Ghost Protocol as the best of the year 2011 A hitman is poisoned and tries to find a cure and seek revenge before time runs out. The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants. I first watched this film almost one full year ago at Sundance, and I’ve re-watched … Highest-grossing films of 2014 Rank Title Distributor Domestic Gross 1 American …

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. A young Scottish man travels across America in pursuit of the woman he loves, attracting the attention of an outlaw who is willing to serve as a guide. Earth's mightiest heroes must come together and learn to fight as a team if they are going to stop the mischievous Loki and his alien army from enslaving humanity. a list of 146 titles He'll do anything to get it back from Alexis/ A soldier fighting aliens gets to relive the same day over and over again, the day restarting every time he dies. When a young local man stands up to the gangster the villain brings in a group of foreign hit men who like to dress as cowboys to pacify the town. Top 100 Action & Adventure Movies Best of Rotten Tomatoes Movies with 40 or … The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants. Earth has been conquered by robots from a distant galaxy.

A CIA operative hires a team of mercenaries to eliminate a Latin dictator and a renegade CIA agent. When a kingpin threatens New York City, a group of mutated turtle warriors must emerge from the shadows to protect their home. a list of 44 titles

When New York is put under siege by Oscorp, it is up to Spider-Man to save the city he swore to protect as well as his loved ones.

This is his story. But sometimes you find great action in less than great movies, and with that understanding I was able to find 14 movies that fit the bill as the Best Action Films of 2014.Fine, I’m starting right out of the gate with a major cheat, but I did say there weren’t a lot of great action movies in 2014 didn’t I? An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages demanding $150 million into an off-shore account, or someone will die every 20 minutes.

Five Spec Ops, Alpha Squad, head a simple Recon Mission that turns into an all out war for survival against a wave of undead experiments. A hard-luck limo driver struggles to go straight and pay off a debt to his bookie. They can only be killed in numerical order, and Number Four is next on the list. An undercover Detroit cop navigates a dangerous neighborhood that's surrounded by a containment wall with the help of an ex-con in order to bring down a crime lord and his plot to devastate the entire city. Waitlist .

She quickly learns that surviving the treacherous waters of high school is more challenging than international espionage. A local gangster terrorizes a town. Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. 400 years later passes and they are defrosted continuing the battle they left behind. With the world now aware of his identity as Iron Man, Tony Stark must contend with both his declining health and a vengeful mad man with ties to his father's legacy. Disney+. Secret Service agent Mike Banning finds himself trapped inside the White House in the wake of a terrorist attack and works with national security to rescue the President from his kidnappers. A monkey born from heavenly stone acquires supernatural powers and must battle the armies of both gods and demons to find his place in the heavens.

Kick-Ass (2010) 3. The Raid 2. An alien child is evacuated from his dying world and sent to Earth to live among humans. As his kingdom is being threatened by the Turks, young prince Vlad Tepes must become a monster feared by his own people in order to obtain the power needed to protect his own family, and the families of his kingdom. List of action films of the 1960s A story of lost love, young love, a legendary sword and one last opportunity at redemption. After winning a scholarship to the prestigious Fast Lane Racing Academy, Danny finds himself competing against ... But sometimes you find great action in less than great movies, and with that understanding I was able to find 14 movies that fit the bill as the Best Action Films of 2014. Disgraced Top Gun fighter pilot Butch Masters leads a rogue squad in recovery of a WMD. Lists of Hollywood films by year indexed alphabetically by title. An evangelist finds himself framed for murder and on the run after he refuses to back a senator's proposition calling for sweeping religious reform.

Salt (2010) 4. Fresh from prison, a street racer who was framed by a wealthy business associate joins a cross-country race with revenge in mind. The captain and chief flight attendant fight to save passengers from the otherworldly storm of chaos and paranoia aboard their doomed aircraft. To rescue her, he must confront his former rival.

Josh Hutcherson Net Worth 2020, Bubblegum Bear Fallout 76, I Apologize Or Apologise, Houses For Sale In Hempstead, Ny, Lollapalooza Tickets 2021, Little Richard Funeral Plans, Jason Derulo Trumpets, Flint And Honey Perth, Burbank Il Urban Dictionary, Navy Seals America's Secret Warriors Season 1 Watch Online, Liv Grimshaw Age Wikipedia, Hotels Near Will Rogers Coliseum, Overwatch Ps4 Sale, Tell Me How Long The Train's Been Gone Song, I Was Told Synonym, Limmy Stand Up, Break You Open, Joshua Shintani Wiki, Craig Jones Height, Takeshi's Castle Cast, Average Mlb Game Length, What Religion Was Dottie Rambo, Buy Passiflora Alata, Personal Matter Synonym, Eric Bauza Behind The Voice Actors, Turlock, Ca Population, Steven Gerrard Trophies, San Pedro Newspaper, Nikki My 600-lb Life 2020, Ucsc Jobs Work-study, Watch Columbo Season 1 Online, Crepuscule In A Sentence, Dressed Meaning In Tamil, Witcher Fillable Character Sheet, Chicago Daylight Savings 2020, Where Did The Term Knucklehead Come From, Why Do Mobile Deposits Take So Long, Ogre Mage 5e, Leon 's Kennedy Height, Irish To English, Friendswood Junior High, Lowell Fire Department Oregon, Goodbye Old Friend Painting, Champagne Description Words, Green Acres Hours, Where To View Broadchurch, Shooter 2020 Full Movie, How Long Does Td Bank Hold Pending Transactions, You're Just In Love, Joliet, Il Obituaries, Jimena Name Meaning Biblical, Dickinson Funeral Homes Nd, Egg, Inc Contracts, Alaia Meaning Arabic, Wollaston Beach Bathroom, Colorado Marriage License Covid, Esl Auto Loan Phone Number, Man City Vs Atalanta 5-1, Mischievous Child Synonym, How To Pronounce Irish Name Etaoin, Shy Guy Mario Kart, Duduzane Zuma Million Dollar Walk, Is Arlenis Sosa Still Married, Guangzhou Meteorological Bureau, Quechua People South America, Hafez Al-assad Father, What Do Teenagers Wear In Paris, Ulfric Stormcloak Duck, In The Midst Of Crisis Quotes, Refuge Movie 2011, Kansas Bowling Rodney Bingenheimer, Hungry Hungry Homer, Nevsun Resources Takeover, Punahou School Acceptance Rate, Passion Flower Care, Weather Alofi, Niue, Dortmund Vs Bayern Odds, Torah Passages About Death, George Sampson 2020, Wsmv Weather App, How Do You Say Dennis In Spanish, Rare Akinator Characters List, Franklin Park Conservatory Events,