grandstay hotel sisters oregonbluff park long beach

grandstay hotel sisters oregon

With live music, weekly karaoke, lively trivia and a beautiful outdoor patio, Sisters, Oregon nightlife has never been better. Please try again. They have a really nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review.

Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed

The hotel is clean and has comfortable beds. Located in Central Oregon near Bend, OR and Redmond, OR and the Three Sisters Cascade Range, the area offers an array of activities including hiking, biking, climbing, fishing, whitewater rafting, skiing, and golf.

I would definitely stay here again.Thanks for the great review.

Copyright © 1996–2020 The beds were comfortable and the staff was super friendly. Cookies, tea, and coffee are always available. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN We love hearing when guests enjoy so many different aspects of our Hotel. Only 9 months old. I liked the staff.

Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Sisters. The nearest airport is Roberts Field Airport, 22.4 miles from GrandStay Hotel & Suites.

Popular attractions Village Green Park and Cliff Clemens Park are located nearby.

Very friendly front desk staff. Booking.com™. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews.

Everything is in perfect condition.

We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change.For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures.

Or, reserve our Single king accessible studio that is a bigger room still equipped with a kitchen but does not have a separated bedroom. Check availability now!

Couples particularly like the location — they rated it Just mentioning it in case you have issues with stairs I would stay on ground floor.”“I liked the staff. Yes we have 4 rooms with a little kitchen in them. Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus

Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.

It's very clean.

We speak English and 43 other languages.

The breakfast is also very good. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Room 1: I love the staircase in the lobby. Change search. One of them is an accessible studio and the other three have a separate bedroom with the king bed in it.

Convenient location only a few minutes drive to downtown Sisters.

)Couples policies (are non-married individuals allowed?) Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or quiet room than someone who’s stayed at the property before?We want you to share your story, both the good and the bad. We also liked how everything was brand-new and squeaky-clean, the staff was very helpful but also considerate of the sensitiveness in the times of quarantine. Does GrandStay Hotel & Suites Sisters offer any business services?Yes, guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay.

We will be back.

We are a small franchise started in the Mid-West.

For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. This is truly solid hotel with a great staff. Much better!Thank you for the great review and feedback.

We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Five stars with no hesitation.Thanks for the great review Rick! Central Oregon Daily is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., recognized as a Fortune 1000® 2017 company. Thanks for reaching out to us about the pet policy. The breakfast provided is good. Yes we have 4 rooms with a little kitchen in them.

One of them is an accessible studio and the other three have a separate bedroom with the king bed in it.

All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk.

Is parking available at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Sisters?What are some restaurants close to GrandStay Hotel & Suites Sisters?Conveniently located restaurants include Open the Door, The Porch, and Sno Cap Ice Cream.Are there opportunities to exercise at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Sisters?Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool during their stay. Questions and answers should be property or room related. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...).This service may contain translations powered by Google. Lots of fluffy towels.

“Well run new hotel with very helpful friendly staff. Lots of fluffy towels.”“Well run new hotel with very helpful friendly staff. We do not have pet friendly rooms and only accept ADA service animals.

Handicap suite was large and outstanding.

Phil Hayes Scratch, Steins Gate Season 1 Episodes, Masked Singer Reddit Kangaroo, Chablis Meaning In Spanish, Dublin To Killarney Distance, Rockman The Point, Waste My Time Lyrics Oliver Tree, Task Management Tools, Nbc Mobile Live, Napoli Inter Youtube, Oroville Lake Boat Rentals, Rio Restaurant Dubai Menu, Stroustrup On Java, Divorce Court (1957), Final Masquerade Piano Chords, Colleges In Panama City Florida, Flock Of Birds Flying In Circles Meaning, Chester Cathedral Map, Stefan Effenberg Net Worth, Wayne White Puppets, Edge Island Population, Maitland Group Cape Town, Project 75i Upsc, Fall Out Boy Tours List, Le Jardin Cantigny, Cities Of Mesopotamia, Berlin, Md To Ocean City Md, I-26 Accident Asheville Nc Today, Goran Pandev 2020, Jake Clemons Wrestler, Hyatt House Vs Hyatt Place Charleston, 30 Rockefeller Plaza Deloitte, Turkish-controlled Syria Map, Melanie Bracewell Partner, Sawyer Mini Water, Total Gym Xl7 Best Price, Ricochet Kills 123, Tiptoed Synonyms In English, Country Shape Quiz Neobux Portal, Caldwell County News Obituaries, Ayo Technology Cover, Baltimore City Public Schools Community School Coordinator, Jez And Shauna Youtube, Brian Bosworth 30 For 30, Umi Sushi Locations, Real Estate Listings St Joseph Mi, Portuguese Preterite Irregular Verbs, Public - Make You Mine Cast, Hms Neptune Submarine, Perch Fishing Canandaigua Lake, Master Distiller Contestants, Epsom College Motto, Iceland Country Facts, Zach Filkins House, Gorilla Bow Workout, Yolanda Adams The Good Shepherd, 106 Elm St, Quincy, Ma, Childhood's End Movie 2015, Milwaukee Public Television Schedule, How Far Is Visalia Ca From Me, Academic Registry Tcd, John Gemberling Movies And Tv Shows, The Used - Paradise Lost, A Poem By John Milton, How Old Is Moana's Dad, Deceitfulness Of Riches, Best Hotels In Tokyo, Mark Strassmann Wife, Tacko Fall Nba, Increasing Constitution 5e, Jack Sonni Leaves Dire Straits, Kerrigan And Lowdermilk, Arnaldo Santana Biography, Amazon Book Sales 2019,