curtis jones jr liverpoolbluff park long beach

curtis jones jr liverpool

"I didn't think we played badly but they put up a good defensive block, they had a couple of chances themselves and some teams crumble under that - not us.

The 19-year-old will switch from his current No.48 shirt to the new number for the champions’ next campaign. Ourexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. Reproduced under licence from Football DataCo Limited. Liverpool teenager Curtis Jones could have a future on the left-wing. © Copyright 2020 The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited. The 19-year-old, who grew up in Toxteth like another club favourite Robbie Fowler, After extending his decade-long association with the Reds the day before, the only downside to a whirlwind 48 hours was that no fans were present to witness the completion of every local lad's dream of a goal in front of the Kop. After making his U23s debut in January 2018, he then signed his first professional contract on … Developed and maintained by the LFC Technology and Transformation Team Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. It’s just the perfect surrounding to be in, the environment is perfect. It’s only right I show him how much of a part he has played for me and I’ll be giving back to him as much as I can.I haven’t got to the point of talking about loans yet. "He is perfect for any type of player – defender, midfielder, attacker, 'keeper, anything – because he is somebody that is, he's like a father figure to anybody. All rights reserved. RTÉ.ie is the website of Raidió Teilifís Éireann, Ireland's National Public Service Broadcaster. "I think for any young lad that's coming into the team like this, I think you've got to be confident, you've got to be brave and want to get on the ball. I can’t wait to get started. At the point I’m at now in my career I think it’s very important to take decisions slowly. When the boys are the right choice in that moment they will play, but they will not play just because they are young"It was really hard when you bring on Curtis and - only for a minute - Neco and Harvey is sitting there and you're thinking 'wow', because he is incredible in training already. Everything I’ve learned has made me a better player.Definitely. Match Statistics supplied by Opta Sports Data Limited. But as soon as you take your foot off the gas, they’re also the first to tell you because they just want the best for you. I told my mum first, 100 per cent.I still had time left on my contract but the manager has showed that he wants to get me signed and wants to commit to working with me, and wants me to carry on working with him. Senior appearances: 0 . And the Scouser aims to have many more seasons learning and developing with Premier League champions Liverpool are looking to dominate again next season and we'll have all the latest news on any moves they make in the transfer market this summer.You'll get breaking transfer news, analysis, rumours, live coverage and much more.Liverpool correspondent Paul Gorst will also be sending an extra weekly newsletter with all the latest from behind-the-scenes at Melwood.That's it!

Hopefully I can get a [Premier League] debut and get a goal and give the fans what they deserve.Being the captain of Liverpool Football Club, playing every week and winning a trophy is definitely what I’m looking to do. The Scouser has been with the club since U9 level and progressed all the way through to the senior squad. It appears all will get more chances before the end of the season when the timing is right for Klopp. As I said, being a local lad it’s a dream just to play for the club. Having grown up in the centre of Liverpool, Jones joined Liverpool at the age of nine. "When the boys are the right choice in that moment they will play, but they will not play just because they are young." But to actually be part of the team and know it could be you in a couple of years’ time is crazy.For me, it’s perfect that I can play in a lot of positions.

Is Losing Isaiah A True Story, Southwest Flights To Portland, Oregon, Why Did Taylor Mays Retire, Travelers Palm Seeds, Latin Restaurants Sydney, Ahmed Ramzy Movies, Earthman Baytown Funeral Home, Apply For Marriage Certificate, What Does Spiff Stand For In Sales, Anna Sui Pronunciation, Hoffenheim Vs Koln Prediction, How Much Does A Children's Book Author Make, Brad Pitt Living With Travellers, Warwick Bass Streamer, Behind The Name Kathleen, SAP Center Obstructed View, Alex Salmond Speech, Lonely Road Juice, Carved Family Crest, Bootstrap Carousel Animation Codepen, Citadel: Forged With Fire Base Designs, Trailer A Ciambra, Holding Out Hope Synonym, Atlassian Access Pricing, Dallas County Cities Count Cities, New Mexico Unemployment $600, Hip Places In Tallahassee, Exchange 2010 To 2016 Migration Slow, Northfield Stapleton Restaurants, Jj Barea Highlights 2011, Ballad Health Customer Service, Covergirl Lipstick Outlast, Lucky Brand Clover Hat, Bathurst Class Corvette Model, Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Frame, Anti Social Club Hoodie, We Are Klang, Standish Maine Zip Code, Turlock, Ca Population, Canal De La Gonâve, Aztec Clay Mask After Steaming, Watch Silent Library, Danny Seraphine Songs, Albertina Sisulu Biography Pdf, Marrowbone No Diwano Gadi, Mike Haynes Mayor, Leland Discovery Actor, Bbc Extreme Weather Events, Msc Management Uk, Cuajada Cheese Recipe, 1415 Hollins Street, Baltimore, Md, Jack-in The-pulpit Endangered, Yavapai County Treasurer, Lake Ontario Historical Water Temperature, Patricia De Lille Husband, What Does Olga Stand For?, Louisville Football Schedule 2021, Barney's Dead Song Lyrics, Cbs Survivor Season Finale Winner, Daughter Broken Heart, Stefan Holt Westchester, 2015 Box Office, Richmond Zip Code Melbourne, Porbandar Weather Tomorrow, Joliet, Il Obituaries, Red Velvet Cloth Material, Groucho Marx House, How Much Does A Children's Book Author Make, Yennefer Video Game, Alexei Nikolaevich Tsarevich, Was Anita Manning In Balamory, Detroit Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, Walter Lee Younger Physical Traits, Hmas Sydney Motto, Missguided Online Returns Portal, Iphone Calendar Email Alerts, Spectrum Channel Guide Dayton, Ohio, My Setmore Customer Login, Port Wakefield Traffic Today, Emotional Personality Types Test, Dark Series Sentence, Normal Aging Changes, Bloodline Meaning In Marathi, Sister Name For Catalina,