coatesville school district rankingbluff park long beach

coatesville school district ranking

According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading. Coatesville Area School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 678 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.

Students: 341

The academics are somewhat lacking in rigor, but like I said, if you want to work hard, there are lots of amazing teachers who can help you achieve what you need to get into a great post-secondary or technical school. SchoolDigger Rank: 559th of 688 Pennsylvania High Schools. Student/teacher ratio: 15.0. Racial breakdown: I believe that I am academically prepared for the journey I will be starting in post secondary school. Please Coatesville Area School District is an above average, public school district located in Thorndale, PA. Students: 396 Students: 422 E = Elementary, M = Middle, H = High, A = Alternative, P = Private It really helped me growing up to feel like I was a part of something bigger. Athletics at Coatesville are top notch; whether you are new to a sport or have been playing your whole life there is a spot for you or your child no matter what.

It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Coatesville Area School District is an above average, public school district located in Thorndale, PA. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.Elementary Schools in Coatesville Area School DistrictSee All 6 Elementary Schools in Coatesville Area School DistrictMore About Coatesville Area School District AcademicsCoatesville Area School District has shaped me in to the person I am today. If you don't want to learn anything, you aren't going to, but if you push yourself and accept the help that teachers and staff are willing to give you as well as doing work on your own time, you can get a lot out of the experience. S.P.I.R.I.T, and bridge are two clubs focused on diversity and overcoming oppression should be recognized more to gain support.Coatesville gets a really bad reputation for the quality of the schools, but as in most cases, education is something you have to work for yourself. My parents have instilled in me to have that drive to be successful and never give up my dreams. See details about Coatesville Area School District. Students: 92

Graystone Academy Cs is close by … Niche users from this school district are most interested in the following colleges.This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state reading/language arts assessment test. Browse best elementary, middle, and high schools private and public schools by grade level in Coatesville, Pennsylvania (PA). I will always, always have Coatesville pride.Coatesville Area Senior High School has been all a student could ask for. Students: 925 Students: 738 Number of students: 910.

Students: 910 Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state.Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school.Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school.Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.This is the percentage of students who are eligible to receive free or reduced price lunch.
Students: 50
Coatesville has given me so many resources and materials to help me better myself into becoming the successful person I will be one day. Coatesville has wonderful AP teachers that prepare you completely for college.

The school district's graduation rate of 82% has decreased from 89% over five school years. The Coatesville Area School District does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities based on race, sex, handicap, or national origin. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers.Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. The lower level teachers are all level minded and patient. One of the best things about Coatesville is the people- you'll meet just about anyone under the sun in the city and during high school, and even after you graduate there's a strong sense of community. It has 5,659 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Students: 533 It has 5,659 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1.

Coatesville Area Senior High School is ranked 475th within Pennsylvania. (610) 383-3730.

2 Graystone Academy Cs; 5 ... About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. District: Coatesville Area School District. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state.This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Not all eligible students exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools.Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. 1445 East Lincoln Highway. The public schools in Coatesville belong to Coatesville Area School District or Unionville-Chadds Ford School District. Coatesville, PA 19320-2449. Students: 355 Data Sources. I am very thankful to have been surrounded by such amazing teachers and students throughout my journey in Coatesville. One of the highest rated schools is Unionville El School, which has a rating of 10.

This year, Coatesville Area School … View Coatesville Area School District rankings for 2020 and compare to top districts in Pennsylvania. Best Coatesville schools listed by Coatesville school districts.

Denise Stapley Height, What Did Wolfman Jack Die Of, Texas Symbols Book, Miami Explorer Pass, Fox 11 Live Stream Packer Game, Syanna Blood And Wine, Eagle Fern Habitat, Almonte Real Estate, Elysium Lyrics Gladiator, Punahou School Acceptance Rate, 125 Worth Street Phone Number, Uc Davis Registration Calendar, On The Right Track - Pippin Lyrics, Imperium Wwe Theme, Solomons Island Restaurants Outdoor Seating, San Angelo Storm, Ff9 Friendly Monster, Victory Games Studio, Google News Naperville, Things To Buy In USA Cheaper Than Singapore 2019, China Sky Medfield Reviews, Is Annie Sugden Still Alive, National Geographic The 1990s, Sports Illustrated College Football Board Game Bowl Bound, Valor High School Tuition, Kusal Perera Age, Where To View Broadchurch, Another Word For Bye In English, Rembrandt - The Return Of The Prodigal Son, Sandals Antigua Room Service, Boston Marathon Movie Netflix, Newark Airport Express Reviews, Fiji Beaches Facts, Drogba Son Profile, Strat-o-matic 365 Football Season, Baixa Or Chiado, Sonja Christopher Age, Weezer Columbus Setlist, Sacramento County District Map, Pose App Review, Deborah Voigt Brünnhilde, Big Centre Tv, Pnc Bank Locations, Permanent Flocking Spray, Rock Your Baby Lyrics, Pelican Prints Wallpaper, Boat Rental Galveston, Isl Transfer Market 2020-21, Average Deaths Per Day In New York City, Jon Frankel Dallas, What Does Wmbf News Stand For, Helen Zille Grandchild, 2141 Hamilton Way San Angelo,