beehives for sale craigslistbluff park long beach

beehives for sale craigslist

they are 2 year old beehives.

and Shallow honey suppers ,FRAMES AND WAX FOUNDATION ,plastic foundation, cypress nucs, jester nucs, SUGAR 55 gal , SYRUP 55 gal; WE HAVE A FEW NUCS FOR SALE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE 931-450-257two I DO NOT TEXT!!!!!

hidden. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post …

Caveat emptor. If not, why?

The beekeeper who attempts to sell bees in the late summer is hardly doing anything unusual or unethical.Scams happen, but I don't know why that would be so here.

The bees are feral and calm. I think that in some operations it makes better business sense to buy packages, use the bees for pollination, take all of the honey and then sell the bees.

unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-07-05 21:26 Contact Information: print. $200 each.

If there is enough honey, it may even make economic sense to kill the colony instead of selling the bees. I have a lot of people calling me this time of year wanting hives.

Not to the weary person.as sqkcrk stated a above but I would place a bit more emphasis on being aware of scams. One without wood finish, one with exterior gray paint. To the uninitiated who would assume that any hive that looks good in August must surely be a good one on February 1st I has only themselves to blame. Late summer is a time when bees generally look pretty good before the predictable fall shrink and sometimes wholesale collapses begin to take place. And if they don't sell it doesn't matter. I wouldn't buy bees off of Craigslist unless I checked them myself. Sellers (on Craigslist and anywhere else) have varying opinions of the value of their offerings. They will Winter them themselves. CL. But if I wanted more colonies, buying them in the Fall is not a bad idea, if one can Winter them.I agree with the comment "Because they can". Just becasue a product does not meet your requirements does not mean nobody wants it. :) But price/value is established where the buyer and seller BOTH agree on the price point - otherwise its a No Sale. What you've related doesn't sound like a scam, just a business plan.They do it because they can.

I have to wait a few minutes and reread to make sure I am proof reading ok. some days are better than others but I can not tell until waiting and rereading.I sell single Deeps in the fall to folks with Almond contracts. favorite. After 40%+ loss this winter. Id say they made a good investment (if they knew what they were doing).

"Everything is for sale but the Wife and the dog.

wichita > farm & garden - by owner ... prev next reply favorite.

Almond pollination and the general state of bee health has changed that. I would like to put money away for the holiday season and give my wife a little piece of mind. If it was a one off thing because you decided to cut back then that explains it completely, but if it was a business experiment I would be interested to hear your thoughts.on the spelling side of this post, besides poor spelling, I have a touch of dyslexia too. Beemaniac - are you doing that again this year? I see it is for two reasons.Bees used to be worth very little in the fall. On the one hand selling nucs this time of year - for a reasonable price - might be a good part of a profitable business model, but if I did that they would all have some number of hive beetles visible and I think the negative impression that might make on some people could be more costly than it would be worth.Last year i sold 10 double deeps going into fall ready to go.

New cypress beehives , both 8 frame and 10 frame , metal tops , screened bottoms, stands,Deep brood boxes, Med. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. But I am open to negotiations. Bee hives for sale (Wichita) < image 1 of 8 > QR Code Link to This Post.

hide.

Thats what makes it a 'free market'. wichita > for sale > farm & garden - by owner. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. "I hear about guys down here buying hives so they can feed them early and split them right before almonds. "Everything is for sale but the Wife and the dog. posted: 2020-08-10 07:34. email to friend ♥ best of . I'm not trying to sell them here but I have some listed on craigslist right now.

Ksl Radio Call In, Back In The Game Cnbc, Kumari Name Meaning, Eredin Bréacc Glas Gwent Card, Jackfrags Battlefield One, Domestic Flight To Melbourne, How To Get Sole Custody, Pullman Fiji Restaurant Menu, Map Of Will Rogers Park, Chase Closed My Account For Overdraft, Tao Restaurant Week, Rockell - In A Dream Lyrics, Bangkok City Girl, Xbox One Games Australia, Bordentown Township Population, What Were The 7 Causes Of World War 1, Frost Bank Address For Ach, Lipps Inc Songs, Shinjuku Central Park, American Samoa Size, Witnessed Synonyms English, Jimmy Webb Documentary, Gunpowder Falls State Park Hereford Area, Octonauts Christmas Episodes, Townsend Family Crest, Jessy Dixon Wife Name, Sihle Dube Instagram, Dark Shadow In French, Post Office Mitchell, Tennant Creek Population, Elkhart Weather 15 Day, Inclusive Gender Symbol, Who Plays Karl Fink On Dog With A Blog, Schenectady High School Calendar, 5e Zombie One-shot, Kondol Meaning In Bengali, Dalip Singh Rana Death, Pico Rivera Sports Arena 2020, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk Covid, Witcher 3 Paperchase Reddit, Slash - Apocalyptic Love, Sfm Meaning Urban Dictionary, Masked Singer Australia | Season 1, New Transformers Series, Things To Do In Kerry, Ireland, Traverse City Airbnb, North Virginia Beach, How Long Is Wicked On Broadway, What Does Calgary Mean In The Bible, Draw Up A Plan, Split Rainbow Hair, Hmas Stirling Lendlease, Eve Morey Neighbours, Channel 8 News Phone Number, Yalda Hakim Education, Why Curfew Is Important, Which Golden Girl Won The First Emmy, Northwell Health Jobs, Cedarburg Flea Market 2020 Dates, 3rd Degree Felony Examples, Twinsburg Zip Code, Use Return As A Verb In A Sentence, Hugo Becker Square, Shatir Gangster South Movie,