British cruisers World of Warshipsbluff park long beach

British cruisers World of Warships

You have to choose between Smoke screen and Radar.- RN CL line is basically a full Atlanta/Flint line without Defensive fire consumable.Like everything about this apart from having to chose between Radar and smoke.Let me have both and it could be something fun and different.Nop, It come from reliable source that used to feed us with accurate informations even if i dont know where these informations come from. That's far too crippling for anything but the pseudo battleships like the Hindenburg, the Roon, or the Moskva.View PostDarth_Glorious, on 19 August 2016 - 12:22 AM, said:+ 2 x 5 152 mm guns, ROF = 15 rpm, AP dmg = 3200, HE dmg = 2200, fire chance = 11%, max range = 15,8 km+ Using Des Moines radar and sonar (same characteristics). I would love them to be somewhere between the kutuzov and russian DDs Size & health, Gun range, Manoeuvrability, AA etc should be inbetween the two of thse Radar. Also, no cruiser at tier 8 should have a 17km detection range. In a 1v1 I will run away from you and wait until you get to within 9km. To celebrate the launch of the British Cruisers, Wargaming.net is offering a special cache of mystery items to all World of Warships players who reach or … 1) To use their speed and radar to catch and kill enemy DD's 2) To use their small size and manoeuvrability to avoid getting hit at by long range fire by enemy battleships and cruisers.3) To use smoke to get out of any problems, or sit in the smoke and stealth fire battleships and use their torps to nail anything trying to catch them in the smoke.Now people may say that they will completely negate DD's and that is kind of a yes and no answer.Russian DD's will still be smaller, more manoeuvrable, stealthier and with the right captain perk about the same gun range. You can use WASD hax but I won't fire all my battery at one spot but spread them while predicting where you are going to steer. The following ships have been added for testing by developers, volunteer testers, and community contributors: IX Ägir, X Yashima, VIII Arashi, and VIII Orkan. In this guide on World of Warships, I mostly cover the first-order skills for Cruisers. (Does the mogami's guns only have a 14km range now? You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section. And I really wouldn't want that to become even worse.Whatever they do with the british CLs, I really hope that they won't get smoke. This way they won't be able to withstand a CV on their own, but they can support their fleet in a big way. Her gun arcs are so stupid that I can sit at 8+ km away and dodge her shots all day.The only time she may be usefull at killing DD's is if the DD is in smoke and the atlanta sails up to the smoke, pops radar and then nails it. No doubt they'll be good cruisers, but they aren't really the weapons that are really needed in the current Warships climate.

I would like the lowest the detection rating can get to, to be around 10-11km.The torp range would be around 8-9km, with around 55 knots speed, average detection ability & damage.The tier 8 should have around a 17km detection range (however WG should be careful that they are not able to stealth fire).

180 mm (6-inch). During 1939 and 1940, Winston Churchill asked for cruisers that would be able to take down heavy cruisers built under the restrictions of the Washington Naval Treaty. Still I do not have much problems hitting a DD.How? Thank you for your wishlist. Their gun caliber isn't large and so they'll get ripped to shreds if they tried close range engagements where cruiser AP starts to become really lethal, and they have torpedoes but history (in game that is) has proven than ship launched torpedoes are far from consistent weapons.Having radar is certainly a plus and I welcome it in the current environment, though what it would be useful for I am not certain. World of Warships is a game where you play as your favorite warships from history and work with your team to defeat the enemy in different scenarios. Maybe I am wrong but i just could not see them producing a smoke screen to cover a convoy...or maybe they did, I am not an expert on naval warfare in WW2 lolWithout the smoke though i just cant see how these cruisers are going to work. The first feature update of 2020 for World of Warships: Legends is filled to the brim with new content!
Also, there are cruisers that can stealth torp: the Mogami, the Ibuki, and the Iwaki are all part of this subset IIRC. Same goes with the Russian DDs. These are Large Heavy Cruisers are Cruisers with the main battery caliber of approx. Estuary map is very good for her - the middle section where there is wide island in front of her makes a good place for CA/DD ambush trying to take B/D cap.At less then 7km range those little cannons can make a lot of citadels.As you said: killing DD is just a pure fun! The tiers 9 & 10 could get the equipment that increases this and so they would be able to stealth fire...hell if a zao & ibuki can stealth fire than so can these. Also, no cruiser at tier 8 should have a 17km detection range.

Hmas Brisbane Cyclone Tracy, Amelia Island Bars, Instanatural Vitamin C Serum, Finding Max Greenfield, Create A Private Wiki, Bob Griese Childhood, Split Rainbow Hair, Burglary Rate By Country, Single Layer Perceptron Python Code, Ren And Stimpy Bob Camp, Benicia-martinez Bridge Construction, The Bachelorette Australia 2019 Winner, Especial Or Special, New Businesses Coming To Morris, Il, A-level Northern Ireland School League Table 2019, Marrowbone No Diwano Gadi, Ghislain Name Meaning, Deputy Desktop Version, Tudi Roche Photos, Totten Inlet Oysters, Drew Drechsel Wife, Pittsburgh Snow Average, Steamboat Natchez Jazz Lunch Cruise, Julia Louis-dreyfus Treatment, Austria Population Structure, Chi Franciscan Health Systems, Ada Compliance Website, Fujiyama Mama Westfield, Peninsula Campaign Outcome, How Much Did Chelsea Sign Giroud, Flock Product Support Engineer, American Samoa Size, Scott Mcgregor Actor, Diarmuid Vs Cu Chulainn, Luxury Buildings Hudson Yards, New Look Competitors 2019, Esquire Uk Cover, Der Klassiker Stats, Charm School Season 3 Dailymotion, Durex Arancioni Taglia, Nlesd Seniority List, Registering Ngo In Fiji, Intersection (1994) Full Movie Online, Lisner Auditorium Events, Hail Storm April 2020, Lands Of Lore Gog, Der Klassiker Stats, New Kids On The Block - Step By Step Album Cover, 70s Black Mens Fashion, Long Beach Apartments For Rent, I Ate Rancid Oil What Do I Do, Feminist Political Economy, Flooding January 2020, Vitamin C Serum For Face, Darling Movie Collections, Weather Alofi, Niue, Roxette Last Song, Julien Stoermer Coleman, Wireframe Template Sketch, Abbreviation For The Device That Can Input Data From Multiple Choice Tests, Bubblegum Bear Fallout 76, Warren, Ma News, Simpson D'oh Canada, Who Owns The Traverse City Record-eagle, Levelt Model Of Speech Production, Carrick-on-shannon Accommodation Self Catering, Carmen Sandiego Original, Steve Martin Family, Johnny O'keefe Shout Youtube, Sheet Lifter Binder, Average Mlb Game Length, Sawyer Mini Uk, How To Draw A Cartoon Warrior, Four Seasons Bora Bora Activities, Chs Syllabus For Class 9 Pdf, Chocolate Food Factory, How Many Goals Did Essien Scored For Chelsea, Ice Storm Erie, Pa, + 7moreRomantic RestaurantsMercato Ristorante, Anthony's Homeport Olympia, And More, Komplete Kontrol A25 Fl Studio, What Does Spiff Stand For In Sales, Up In The Wind Full Movie Eng Sub, Genius Booking Level 3, Harford County Map With Zip Codes, Kissimmee Florida Resorts Villas, Grand Councilwoman Kingdom Hearts, Hardy Passion Flower, Chesapeake Beach Tripadvisor, What Is Kendo, O Henry Website,