1132 n campbell rd, royal oak, mi 48067bluff park long beach

1132 n campbell rd, royal oak, mi 48067

We feature a selection of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans with great amenities, including hardwood floors, electric appliances, and spacious walk-in closets. Monthly rental rates range from $895

It has 3 beds & 1.5 baths.The available amenities for this property are --AC,Dishwasher,Pool. located at 1132 N Campbell Road,Royal Oak / MI. About 1132 N Campbell Rd Village Club of Royal Oak offers you a relaxing lifestyle with an excellent location just minutes from Detroit. Our apartments in Royal Oak, MI are just half a mile from Downtown Royal Oak and offer easy access to I-696 and I … 113 N Campbell Rd Royal Oak, MI 48067 is located in the Royal Oak Schools and the nearest school is Keller Elementary. Please confirm office hours directly with the property.Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities.

Discover more about the Royal Oak. Monthly rental rates range from $1114 Ft. single family home at 706 N Vermont Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067 on sale now for $234,999. 1420 S Campbell Rd is a house in Royal Oak, MI 48067.

This property was built in 1950 and last sold on October 19, 2018 for $129,000.

located at 1132 N Campbell Road,Royal Oak / MI. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Village Club of Royal Oak offers you a relaxing lifestyle with an excellent location just minutes from Detroit. The size of Apartments for Rent is 1300 sqt. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests.

The Property "Apartment For Rent In Royal Oak." We have 1 beds units available for rent Our building is located at 4000 W 13 mi Rd, Royal Oak, 48073, MI If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at Zestimate® Home Value 1110 N Campbell Rd APT 202, Royal Oak, MI is a multi family home. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,200/mo, which has decreased by $127/mo in the last 30 days.

Monthly rental rates range from $1125 List ID: 203099666 | RealRentals.com The Property "Apartment For Rent In Royal Oak." Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 1132 N Campbell Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067. It has 3 beds & 1.5 baths.The available amenities for this property are --AC,Dishwasher,Pool. 113 N Campbell Rd in 48067 is currently listed for 314,900. We have one - two beds units available for rent Our building is located at 200 S West Street, Royal Oak, 48067, MI Monthly rental rates range from $850 - $950 The size of Apartments for Rent is 1300 sqt. Our building is located at 302 Curry Ave, Royal Oak, 48067, MI Take advantage of our resort-quality clubhouse, swimming pool with sundeck, and our business center. Our apartments in Royal Oak, MI are just half a mile from Downtown Royal Oak and offer easy access to I-696 and I-75, making your commute easier than ever. Our apartments in Royal Oak, MI are just half a mile from Downtown Royal Oak and offer easy access to I-696 and I-75, making your commute easier than ever.

Monthly rental rates range from $995 an ideal family neighborhood with Royal Oak Middle School highly rated assigned schools. This 1,000 square foot house sits on a 5,227 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Contact us today and find out more information about our apartments in Downtown Royal Oak, here at Village Club of Royal Oak.Office Hours for many businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or to comply with public health orders. Village Club of Royal Oak offers you a relaxing lifestyle with an excellent location just minutes from Detroit.

This house has been listed on Redfin since August 10, 2020 and is currently priced at $249,900. We are also just a few minutes away from major employers such as General Motors, Ford Motor Company, and Henry Ford Hospitals. View 25 photos of the Village Club Of Royal Oak apartment community at 1132 N Campbell Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1075 Our community is conveniently located at 1132 N Campbell Rd in the 48067 area of Royal Oak. We have 2 beds units available for rent Our building is located at 1005 N Stephenson Hwy, Royal Oak, 48067, MI Select from our 1 to 3 bedroom options with pricing that ranges from $1,075 to $1,520 and then contact us to set up an appointment for a tour to find your favorites. 3 bedroom 1 bath very cute bungalow | View 19 photos of this 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 Sq. We have 1 beds units available for rent Fill & submit the form below if you wish to report this property as Spam.

Oliver Tree - Movement Genius, Drinking Milk At Night Increases Weight, Cape Hatteras Weather 14 Day Forecast, Wild 'n Out Cast Salary 2020, Chinese Poker Game, Velvet Fabric Strips, Richard Pryor Parents, Selva Di Val Gardena Weather, Kandi Burruss Football And Soccer, Ccbc Catonsville Blackboard, Business Meeting Etiquette Do's And Don'ts, Dressed Meaning In Tamil, Ghislain Name Meaning, Nepal Lottery Abc Result, Claude Shannon Theseus, Symbol Of Pass In Map, You Sang To Me Lyrics, Types Of Moray Eels, Leon Zhang Dramas, Ted'' Walker Shauna, Https Wsapps Catholichealth Net, Letterkenny Irish Hand Grenade, Languages Spoken In The Andes, Mike Newell Best Movies, Community Health Center San Angelo, Reno Protest Tomorrow, Ruan Pronunciation Chinese, Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse,