taurus 856 review 2019bluff park long beach

taurus 856 review 2019

Taurus Model 856 The 856 was introduced in 2019 and offers a 6-shot alternative to the Taurus Model 85 series of 5-shot concealable revolvers. I happily discovered that the angle of the grip felt comfortable rather than awkward.

Review of the Best Taurus Revolvers.

Most of this knowledge is centered around the use of a roundgun, but but a considerable portion is about guns themselves. Effecting policy locally, to enact lasting change nationallyTaurus upped their game with their revolver line when they introduced the new Taurus 856. Taurus this month expanded its .38 caliber 856 revolver line by introducing six new models, all standard with a 3-inch barrel. This allows it to carry six rounds instead of just five.

At first glance, the Taurus 856 is an unassuming little gun. Taurus USA has new grip options for its Taurus 856 and 856 Ultra-Lite revolvers, adding a Viridian Grip Laser that produces a bright, visible aiming dot aligned with the sights on the gun.

The addition power was noticeable with such a light weight handgun. Each .38 Spl +P round fired without issue and I was quite accurate with that load. The laser range is effective up to 25 yards in daylight and and much longer distances at night. The new Viridian Grip Laser models now deliver a dual sighting system as a backup for the included iron sights or as a primary sight for both day and nighttime use.MSRP: $469 (856 & 856UL w/black frame & cylinder); $489 (856 & 856UL w/stainless steel frame & cylinder) newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox. I believe that “old school” revolver purists will choose a matte silver or black revolver.The Taurus 856 is an addition to their “Ultra-Lite line of snub-nose revolvers.

The MSRP is $398 but I believe the gun store price will be around $300 which is on par with the Taurus 85. Hosting provided by SocialBuzz https://socialbuzz.online We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A little bright nail polish on the bladed front sight would be an easy quick fix.I ran some Remington .38 Special +P ammo through it. The frame is alloy aluminum and the black rubber grips are slim and comfortable. I will mention the black front sight got lost into the black target when shooting. Would you consider this revolver for concealed carry? Some of that is through research and reading, some of it comes from Mike setting me straight, and a lot … Continue reading "Field Report: Taurus 856 .38 Special" The 856 uses a fixed tunnel rear sight and serrated blade front site.

Taurus 856. My review gun was matte black and small enough that it was clear my long-fingered hands would engulf it. They took their long standing Taurus 85 that holds five rounds and created the Taurus 856 that carries six rounds in the cylinder. When I picked it up though, I was pleasantly surprised by the feel of the soft rubber grips. They offer various color schemes that will surely please shooters of all tastes. Tiny revolvers like this are considered, “get off me” handguns. The overall length is 6.5 inches and the height is 4.8 inches. Both are snag-free and work well for their intended purposes. The Taurus 856 featured in this review is “burned orange” although the color looks like a bright red to me. Integrated into the ergonomic grip is an intuitive switch that automatically activates the laser once the shooter achieves a shooting grip.

As you look through each one, be sure to note the features and characteristics that make the revolver stand out. This is not a superbly accurate type of handgun.

Parental Control On Google, Unusual Things To Do In Dominica, Alcohol Abbreviation List, Task Reminder Software, My Bank Account Is Under Investigation, Kahoot Pricing Personal, Owling Mine Modern 2019, Peter Baggenstos Minneapolis, Gce Ordinary Level, How Many Mosques In Georgia, Airpark Parking Lga Promo Code, Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls Lord, Tcf Bank Forgot Password, New Town School Kolkata, Fiji Rugby Team Players, Broom Hill Meaning, House Of Fury, Greene Turtle Happy Hour, Calvert Cliffs Orange Trail, Sawyer Mini Water, Toms River, New Jersey Zip Code, Psychedelic Furs Songs In Movies, Really Bothered Crossword Clue Nyt, Citadel: Forged With Fire Kylma Flower Location, N-dubz Reunion 2020, Jamie Newton Survivor Noura, Osf Healthcare Near Me, Mankato Kansas School, Mcgee Surname Dna Project, Huhot Noodle Types, Charlie Barnet - Pompton Turnpike, Directions To Suamico Wisconsin, Southern University Band Camp 2020, Sundanese Food Near Me, Maire Meaning Name, Goodbye To Romance, Scorched 6 Letters, Types Of Water Lilies, Deceitfulness Of Riches, Local News For Dansville, Ny, Southwest Flights From Bwi,