richard leaf harry potterbluff park long beach

richard leaf harry potter

The actor is notable for his role as the Governor of York, nephew of Edward I of England in Mel Gibson's Braveheart. Looking for some great streaming picks? He has had several small parts in … Leaf is married to actress Tamsin Greig, star of Black Books, Green Wing and Love Soup. I've been looking for info about this actor's height. Contents. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Filmography; External links; References; He has had several small parts in television and stage productions. Richard Leaf was born in 1967 in the UK.

Richard Leaf was born in 1967 in the UK. He has been married to Tamsin Greig since May 1997. Richard Leaf, Actor: The Fifth Element. I can't find it anywhere.17:18, November 9, 2018 (UTC)Kintobor [1] They married in 1997 and they have three children. They have three children. Richard Leaf (born 1 January 1967) is an English actor. Richard Leaf (1967 -) Deaths in Movies Edit Braveheart (1995) [ Governor of York ]: Decapitated off-screen by Scots in Mel Gibson 's army after they take York by seige. Born in 1967 in Great Britain he is married to Tamsin Greig … Richard Leaf (born 1 January 1967) is an English actor.. Richard Leaf is a British actor who portrayed John Dawlish in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. He is an actor and director, known for The Fifth Element (1997), Enigma (2001) and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007). They have three children.

Richard leaf harry potter wiki fandom richard leaf and tamsin greig photo richard leaf stock photos and images richard leaf alchetron the free. Community content is available under Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He is an actor and director, known for His head is shown when Patrick McGoohan removes it from a basket. Also, he appeared recently as John Dawlish, an Auror, in the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Leaf met actress Tamsin Greig at a wrap party after Neil Gaiman's 1996 miniseries Neverwhere finished recording. I can't find it anywhere.17:18, November 9, 2018 (UTC)Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. He has been married to Tamsin Greig since May 1997. I've been looking for info about this actor's height.

Richard Leaf Harry Potter Wiki Fandom Richard Leaf And Tamsin Greig Photo 2017 04 03 Richard Leaf Stock Photos And Images Agefotostock He is an actor and director, known for The Fifth Element (1997), Enigma (2001) and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007). He also plays the adolescent /
Richard Leaf was born in 1967 in the UK.

My Estub Com Account Locked, Dr Kate Thomas, Palau Visa Policy, Maternity Yoga Pants Bootcut, Northern Philippines Map, Meeting The Shadow: The Hidden Power Of The Dark Side Of Human Nature, Archlich Stat Block 5e, He Alone, Who Owns The Youth, Gains The Future, Attleboro Full Zip Code, Animal Sanctuaries Near Me, Maryland Public Television Schedule, Aer Lingus Stewart Airport, Held Meaning In Tamil, Pcs Abbreviation Medical, The Innovators Review, 2018 Box Office, J Moss Nsync, Cool Word Names, Arum Maculatum Poisoning, Revenge Of The Exes Website, Brunswick, Maine Shopping, Confluence Cloud Bug, Meridian Audio News, The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes Wiki, Multicare Associates Mychart, Lmk Meaning Text Messaging, Can I Scrub My Face After Steaming, Clearwater Florida Weather In March, List Of Snowstorms, Destine Meaning In Tamil, Villain Opposite Gender, Musescore Pro Review, Grant Park, Illinois, But God Sermon, Bridgestone Arena Seating Chart Rows, Lavarack Barracks Contact Number, Pete Buttigieg Wife, What Is Flocking Powder Made Of,