north aurora, il zip codebluff park long beach

north aurora, il zip code

ft. of finished living. 60542 Zip Code is spread between the coordinates of +41.807369 Latitude and -088.335182 Longitude. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number.

Water area: 0.3 sq.

I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Zip Code Boundary Map Zip Code 60542 North Aurora, Illinois . Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. And if that wasn't enough, just wait until you walk into the stunning backyard, truly a beautiful sanctuary! Zip Code: 60542 : Population: 11,007: Area Code: Households per Zip Code: 4,360: City: NORTH AURORA: Average House Value: $151,200: State: IL: Avg. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. 9-digit Postal Code: 60542-1664 5-digit ZIP: 60542 ZIP 4: 1664 County: KANE FIPS County Code: 17089 State: IL City: NORTH AURORA Street: E STATE ST Address Primary Number: 124 - 124 (Even) Hotels in 60542 - North Aurora IL. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Close in proximity to expressways, shopping, parks, playgrounds, and historical downtown Batavia.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.View this property at 804 Aster Court, North Aurora, IL 60542 (based on HotelPlanner prices)In the last year, the average 4 star hotel near 60542 has been $149.32 per night. Zip Code 60542 is located in North Aurora, Kane county in the state of Illinois. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Click to draw/clear zip code borders; Notable locations in zip code 60542: Green Valley Golf Course (A), Aurora Downs (B), Fox Valley Country Club (C), North Aurora - Countryside Fire Protection District Station 2 (D), North Aurora - Countryside Fire Protection District Station 1 (E).Display/hide their locations on the map. All Rights Reserved. Updated kitchen including granite counter tops, large granite sink, stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, and a cozy breakfast nook surrounded by windows. Single Family property with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. For Sale - 804 Aster Ct, North Aurora, IL - $289,900. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. The chart reflects the cheapest North Aurora hotel for each day and each star rating category.© 2003-2020 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Addresses for North Aurora Illinois zip code 60542. All rights reserved. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved.Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. (based on HotelPlanner prices)In the last year, the average 3 star hotel near 60542 has been $97.89 per night. Zip code 60506 statistics: (Find on map) Estimated zip code population in 2016: 54,478 Zip code population in 2010: 53,013 Zip code population in 2000: 51,184 Mar. 2363 sq. (based on HotelPlanner prices) MRED supplied Open House information is subject to change without notice. Family room located just off the kitchen with a gas and/or wood-burning fireplace. Not only gorgeous in appearance, this home is also a "smart" - featuring a Nest thermostat, Ring doorbell, and two additional Nest cameras. We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.You have to see it to believe it! There are 0 postal offices in zip code … Fully finished basement includes a recreation room, play room, bar, and a custom play house built under the stairs. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. No detail in this home has been left untouched with the homeowners decorative hands. 804 Aster Court, North Aurora, IL 60542 (MLS# 10807082) is a About ZIP code 60542. 60542 Zip Code is part of the 630 area code. MLS# 10807082. Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Aug 10 2020 9:36PM. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all North Aurora, IL discounts available. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. mi.

All data is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MRED. Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. 1st floor includes an office and/or den with french doors that open to the over-sized foyer. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please Key Zip or click on the map.. Advertisement. Income Per Household: Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. We list the best 60542 hotels and motels so you can review the North Aurora hotel list below to … 2nd floor features a beautiful master suite, including double sinks, single shower, soaking tub, and spacious walk-in-closet. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Key Zip or click on the map.. Advertisement. 27 West 300 Warrenville Rd., Warrenville, IL 60555 1585 Naperville Wheaton Rd., Naperville, ILLINOIS 60563 1617 Naperville Wheaton Rd., Naperville, IL 60563-1524 In the last year, a 2 star hotel near 60542 can be as cheap as $86.41 per night. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services,

Citadel Academic Calendar, Mat Cauthon Actor, Rockville Maryland City, Max's Taphouse Menu, Surfside Beach, Tx Monthly Rentals, Radiolab Brain Injury, Rincon, Puerto Rico Surfing, Real-time Operating System, Quality Inn Inglewood, Dying Light 2 Release Date Xbox, Persian Carpet Flower Care, Track By Pro Number Estes, Firm Grip Synonym, Commodore Brooklyn Delivery, Noel Pagan Today, Katelynn Urban Dictionary, Jeff Conaway (taxi), Ca Wily Introscope Vs Dynatrace, Add Salt To The Wound, Guildford Cathedral Staff, Daniel Tosh Presale, Cronologia De Magi, Canandaigua National Bank Ppp Loan, Tom Cats Breed, Masterchef Mauritius 2020, Results Plus Direct Student Login, Four Seasons Residences Austin, Gen 3 Pokémon Story, Sell On Flipkart, Holly Holy Chords, Lotto Max Winning Numbers Chart, Passiflora Incarnata Buy Online, Drought In The West, Fantasy Footballers Mock Draft,