i remember you ep 1 dailymotionbluff park long beach

i remember you ep 1 dailymotion

But I decided to give it a chance and the 2nd episode was so so so much better. And somehow there's a certain vulnerability to their madness too.It's a really good point you brought up, about female idols/actors never getting super strong roles.

Well, to be fair, it was more due to the insufferable heat in Riverside right now but yeah, this is such an interesting possibility that you brought up! He will always be The contrast between the past and present allows for an interesting exploration of the origin of monsters.

He failed as daddy and also professor of psychology or something.

With that assumption in mind, it seems that Dad jumped to conclusions, resulting in a tragically misunderstood son.

Ohh I just love this genre hehehe :)The bit about Hyeon entering an unguarded cell was a tad unrealistic.

Another one.... Those Cha Ji An (Jang Nara) team can come and go to crime scene like a boss, never ever wearing gloves or plastic outfit.

He's suspicious tho.

I should note that my favorite book to read in flight is a book entitled "Becoming evil: how ordinary people commit mass genocide". What happened after his father died? Hyun reminds Dad that he’ll be late for work, and he reminds forgetful Dad to take his jacket and briefcase. Unfortunately, I don't think that he has Asperger's. Because there's no way he would have risen to police chief on brains alone - his demeanour is too pushover, without any commanding presence. Either way it's going to be interesting.Thought the same thing when I saw the two-headed boy drawing.Seo In guk is always a sexy boy. I'm hoping we get more of when he delves behind the purpose of the murder, like when he pointed out the different method of murder between the 1st and 2nd murder, I like that he pointed out that it was pushed by rage...because of a hair cut. Despite all … Continue reading "I Remember You: Episode 1" It was a idol web drama, obviously fluffy. I love how there is a darkness and some pretty existential questions lurking behind the bantering, the cuteness and the sherlock-holmes-ing...and for once the childhood scenes are just as, or maybe even more compelling than the adult scenesThis kinda reminded me of You’re All Surrounded but this is definitely better. She disses him for his weak memory as a profiler, and he comes back by saying that he probably had no reason to remember her. His knack for symbols and codes and numbers is also a clue. Hyun looks at his father with hurt in his eyes, and Joon-young’s words echo in his mind: “Does your father trust you?” He thinks back to his interaction with Joon-young, who shared his understanding of the world.

We got some teasers of the banter between our leads, and I think it’s safe to anticipate some good chemistry. And of course, i love the mystery and thriller story behind Lee Hyun's childhood and his now adulthood.Like, he is not psychopath now, right...Overall, i really like this drama and i hope it will keep building its story!This episode makes me think that Hyun's father is a bit of an idiot. I would love to see Bogumie in an evil role. Ji An following him since child, teens, and early adult so maybe he's just there for study.

3. I'm left with so many questions.

They don’t find him anywhere in the room, and Ji-an runs out to find him casually walking away.

Something he's good at, poor kid has serial killer face.I really liked the first two eps with two exceptions. 4:42. He has hopefully grown up to be quite 'normal' although maybe a little arrogant as he's so over-intelligent. Why was she stalking Lee Hyun? 25-06-2015 - I Remember You Ep 1 EngSub - Hello Monster Episode 1 IndoSub - 너를 기억해 E01 Giữ an toàn và khỏe mạnh. What is raising a child if it is not to help him know how to value life and what's important, how to love and serve and find fulfillment in give and take.I cannot countenance a parent who fobs off parental responsibility, acts out of fear and fixates on hiding and control rather than on actively seeking help.

:)Honestly, I don't think that Lee Hyun had the capability of becoming a psychopath in the first place! and by frozen, do you mean he's not emoting well?

FBI, teach them juseyooo hahaha :)))6. Who was trespassing Lee Hyun's dad house? Hyun Ji Soo (Police ahjumma)??

Lee Joon Young is so creeeeepppyyyyy!Question, aren't the drawings that Dad found belong to Hyun's younger brother? Perhaps that makes him 'relate' more easily to the 'straightforward' thinking of psychopaths. Before Dad leaves, Hyun asks, “Why would a person kill another human? And ugh, I can forgive his absent-mindedness as a job hazard, but how can he push all the responsibilities to his 10-year-old son? Funny enough it's more compelling than the present storyline imo. Dad grabs his collar, but Joon-young continues: “Your thoughts, your suspicions about your son are true.” He voices Dad’s worries about his son becoming a monster like him, and that’s enough for Dad to hit him. Investigate team vs their team leader is the funniest. Hyun Ji Soo (Police ahjumma)?? Hyun comments that they all look so ordinary, and Dad responds, “Evil hides in the ordinary.” As we see the handcuffed prisoner being led out of his cell, Dad continues, “The cruelest person could have an angel’s face, so be careful of strangers.” Dad also requests that Hyun be more childlike and ordinary. Having finished counting, the other officers confirm Hyun’s genius abilities, but Hyun doesn’t seem too fazed by their praise.

For ducks, it’s a matter of hours, 1-2 years for monkeys, and about 10-12 years for humans.

Jungle Bungle Swindon, The Hollow Of The Three Hills Pdf, Skandináv Lottó Szabályok, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins Amazon Prime, The Sun Magazine Pdf, Museo Evita Buenos Aires, Westminster School University Destinations, Palace Theatre Albany, Usc Ed Jobs, Best Universities In Uk For Masters, On The Edge Tv Cast, Medical Assistant San Francisco Salary, Austin Fire Station 24, Aztec Clay Mask, How To Check If Marriage Certificate Is Available In Psa, Lewis Smith 2020, Harford County Public Schools Address, Wild Hunt Game, Elder Evil Blessings 5e, Cherokee Language Alphabet, Sneaky Meaning In Punjabi, Bachelorette 2019 Australia, The Rose Woosung, Adelaide Airport Media Releases, Mimosa Pudica Ayurveda, Temescal Canyon Trail Open, Tim Hill Australia, National Developmental Football League, Find It, Fix It, Flog It Season 2 Netflix, Football Agility Kit, Ithamar Meaning In Hebrew, East Texas Weather Radar Longview, Texas, Shy Guy Meme Tik Tok, Pueblo Translation To English, Shoo Rayner Website, Clovis Community La Salle, Hurricane Brazil 2020, James Cotton Nba, A Raisin In The Sun Mama Quotes About Money, Msc Management Uk, Is There A Travel Ban To The Philippines, Hyogo Prefecture Cities, Best Islands In French Polynesia, Synonyms For Fork In The Road,