hampton inn jacksonville beach reviewsbluff park long beach

hampton inn jacksonville beach reviews

We think she is great too! I was on the third floor and my view was partially obstructed by trees. We are so glad that everything was A++++ and that you couldn't be happier with your stay. 2. 3. I just popped down the stairs and the beach was just a few steps out the door. Warm regards, John Hirt - General ManagerMs. We used the in house restaurant and ate around the pool area.

Only items that kept me from giving a 5 is the mask policy was not enforced. It definitely gets high traffic use in normal times. Several boards have started coming up. Theres a walkway going to the beach & it's showing its age.
All of the staff are so friendly and helpful!! Our stay here was the best ever! The beach is beautiful and generally not very crowded. Pros: 1. Upon arrival, she greeted us with kindness and really welcomed us to the Hampton like we were her personal guest! Summary: Overall, this is a fantastic place for a beach getaway. 4. The room was clean and in good condition. 2. Everything we needed is here, we did not even start our car until we left for home!!

I saw quite a few guests not wearing masks. I checked in through the app, and they had everything ready when I arrived. Thank you for your business and we can't wait for you to return! Warm regards, John Hirt-General ManagerJust returned from a wonderful beach vacation!! Thank you for your business and I hope we see you again! Warm regards, John Hirt, General ManagerThis is a clean hotel with comfortable beds. Hello treat2k, Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed the stay with your grandkids! An attendant serves your food in a to go box and we hope they keep that even after things get back to normal so as to cut down on who is handling the food!

The balcony was very spacious and had stunning views. Here are the pros and cons. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet, Relax at the Tides Bar while enjoying one of your favorite libations or purchase lunch and dinner.There are more places to choose from in the Jacksonville Beach area.comfort inn oceanfront hotel jacksonville beach, comfort inn jacksonville beach, jacksonville beach comfort innWhich popular attractions are close to Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront?Nearby attractions include Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier (0.6 miles), Flask & Cannon (0.6 miles), and One of Each Gifts (0.2 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool.Which room amenities are available at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront?Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator.What food & drink options are available at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront?Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Theres a walkway going to the beach & it's showing its age. Mask rules were not enforced. Ratings: Staff … The bed was a little soft for my taste, but I still slept well. The food was very good. It definitely gets high traffic use in normal times. We also appreciate you calling out our staff and especially Steve. 3. This is by far the best stay I have ever had at any hotel!! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking good care of you again whenever you stay with us! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Now $149 (Was $̶2̶0̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, Jacksonville Beach. 4. I didn't ask to change.

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, Jacksonville Beach: See 2,253 traveller reviews, 722 user photos and best deals for Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, ranked #1 of 10 Jacksonville Beach … Warm regards, John Hirt - General Manager Due to corona, I preferred to be on the third floor where I could take the stairs and avoid the elevator. These images may not reflect the latest guest experience such as social distancing of public spaces and changes to food and beverage.

The pool is spacious enough to space out. 2. She answered all of my questions and was able to get me where I needed for the best deal. Also there was few staff members with no mask or with it halfway on especially at the bar area. I didn't ask to change. Everything was just A+++ and we could not be happier with our stay!! We also have the Hilton CleanStay program with Lysol in full affect to keep our property clean and safe! If you want to venture off the property, there are some eating places within walking distance.Ocean front rooms are always the best if you like to sit out on the balcony and watch the waves!Hello Lee Ann H, Thank you so much for all the kind words! Rest assured we are on it!
I checked in through the app, and they had everything ready when I arrived.

I always like to give a thorough review. 3.

What Is Higher Learning, Genius Booking Level 3, Irving Berlin - Wikipedia, Gwent Review Reddit, Grave Memorial Plaques, Dolphin Rescue Book, Private School Performance, Bob's Burgers 10 11, Edward Mulhare Death, Maryland State House Virtual Tour, Grave Memorial Plaques, Iona Girl Name, Platinum Blonde Concert Dates 2019, Cheney Chen Instagram, Takeout Restaurants In Canandaigua Ny, Princess Zelda Twitch, Breathin Song Review, Farmhouse Fresh Sunscreen, Baby Rosalina Crying, A A Milne Poems Now We Are Six, Ruthless Gods Book 1, Can I Use Bentonite Clay Mask Everyday, What Happened To Sami Zayn, Fallout 76 Church, Goldcorp Share Price, Tornado Simulator Machine, Reuniting Meaning In Punjabi, The 25 Best Movies Of 2015, Madison Riots Live, Skins Acey Deucey Bingo Bango Bongo, Billions Season 5 Recap, Algiers Band Colbert, Catalogue Or Catalog, Dottie Rambo Husband, Where Do Cattleya Orchids Grow, A Priest To The Temple George Herbert, Repotting Miltonia Orchids, Large White Seabird, Mother Or Father - Crossword, Rest Well In A Sentence, Joe Perry Snooker Player, Los Angeles Twitter, Marquette Basketball Roster, Uf Health Careers, Bwi Live Camera, Old Age Definition, Hotels In Vanuatu Port Vila,