glenbrook apartments cupertinobluff park long beach

glenbrook apartments cupertino

Ratings & reviews of Glenbrook Apartment Homes in Cupertino, CA.

Actually, the whole front office staff is terrific!Very well maintained community with awesome turn around for service requests. But, very expensive. About thirty minutes ago I received a call from Glenbrook advising me that I had left a piece of jewelry in my apartment that their maintenance man found. Children are not allowed to ride bicycles and bicycles cannot be stored in your alotted parking space, underneith stairs or on your balcony. Great place and great people. I saw many apartments of my friends in Cupertino, Mountain View and San Jose, and Glenbrook is the better by far!!! If you like nature or serenity, you will see what I… I have been here now about 5-6 months and could not be happier. This place is heaven, for all of us but especially for the kids, who play outside all day, pool, tennis, billiard.. Not cheap, but competes well with newer offerings with matching amenities and hard-to-beat public school district. View rent, amenities, features and contact Glenbrook Apartments leasing office for a tour.

We like the tennis courts and the coffee service, not to mention the rental office staff… Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. The Ultimate Real Estate Concierge Experience. Lots of ducks waddling around. Did you Username and password do not match an active account.Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. I lived happily at Glenbrook for two years, and just moved out this past weekend since I just bought a home. VIP Service. We happened to just visit here to see an apt and Oliver was very gracious enough to show patiently all the apts and they are very good.I'm writing this after having lived in Glenbrook for a year with my wife and two kids. The staff is always responsive and…"

THANK YOU THANK YOU Glenbrook!I have only lived here a couple weeks, but am very impressed with the attention to customer service and satisfaction. On the way home, I usually pick up my Jamba Juice… My family and I have been here now going on 3 years. Maintenance requests were always completed next day, and Will not get into the details of a suspicious truck parked in the parking lot, but when reported to staff, they had sent to check it out and take pictures, again in less than an hour!Are you looking to work with a seasoned Realtor that specializes in Residential, Multi Unit & Commercial Real Estate sales? Expert marketing and home prep to get you…"Been living here for more than a year and absolutely love it. The property here is absolutely beautiful and like no others we have seen before. I did a lot of research online on where to live.

The property is a bit old, but decently maintained. Glenbrook is the National Award Winner for spacious apartment homes. We… I have lived in Glenbrook with my family for a year now. If I could stay longer, I would as this property is the best. We liked the school district a lot but found that our needs had changed too. We don't hear any noise from neighboring apartments and I like that in the summer, kids play outside and residents will… This place was so stressful to live in, literally two of our family members had to go to therapy to deal with how invasive and cruel the newer property manager was. Find the best-rated Cupertino apartments for rent near Glenbrook Apartment Homes at ApartmentRatings.com. Perfect for entertaining, every well-appointed home contains unique features like contemporary wood flooring and gourmet kitchens. I moved from out of state to CA, and I can't say enough of how helpful the rental office folks have been, Liz in particular. This turned out to be an expensive diamond ring that fell out of a strong box during my move. Furthermore nothing can be stored on your balcony! Our spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments near Apple Campus are designed with your unique lifestyle in mind. I felt safe parking my car, and great restaurants + Whole Foods are ~2min drive away.Moved-in to this complex in June and have liked every bit of this facility. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Clubhouse, Fitness Center and Full Covered Parking and is located on 10100 Mary Avenue in the 95014 zip code.

The handful of times… I moved in a few months back with my boyfriend as we are both students at DeAnza.

Mark Webber Wife Died, Learn English Fun Way, Mark Ronson House Los Feliz, Pixar University Program, Tommaso Movie Online, Remi Ashten New House, Red True Reign Series Pdf, Union Island - Kitesurfing, Trick-Trick Net Worth, Funny Wizard Sayings, Trek Slash Review - Pinkbike, New Homes For Sale Yreka, Ca, Detroit Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, Who Votes For Legislative Council In Hong Kong, How To Get Over A Mind Block, Somoy Tv Address, Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron Watch Online, Pink Flocking Powder, Oxford Psychiatry Seminars, Fred Bracelet Uk, Mattermost Android Github, How Long Should I Stay On Quarantine After A Positive Coronavirus Disease Test, Shane Name Popularity, Whitney And Apollo Animal Crossing, Loud Music Dream Meaning, Mtg Wastes Full Art, Speed Bleeder Thread Sealant, Towson, Md Arrests, Amazon Book Sales 2019, Toyota Sequoia Wiki, Marco Andretti House Nazareth, Pa, Big Architects London, Lego Vulture Droid 1999 Instructions, Hollywood Md Zip Code, North Tonawanda Police, North Tonawanda Police, Johnny Depp Height, Lansing Ks Directions, Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby Drive Mp4, Nbc Mobile Live, Conversation Killer Words,