diablo 2 druid stats distributionbluff park long beach

diablo 2 druid stats distribution

I dont care waht u hear this stradegy is the best melee shapeshifting druid! The class shares common traits with Barbarian, Necromancer and Sorceress classes. I am far from rich =) I didn't even read the STR part of that. These skills such as Hurricane and Tornado synergize with each other. What is the perfect stats distribution for a werebear druid? Skills IV. What's new. 1) Spirit Sheild 35%fcr is needed (this is the main sheild of a druid, with fhr and fcr along with 2 skills, spirit sheild is a must! The Druid is a character class in Diablo 2 that is often more effective as a hybrid build. Refer to what I said at the end of the post- just enough STR for your highest STR Req. Also cheaper gear ideas would be great. Instead of wasting points on another element, this builds focuses on two different types of spells that boost each other. He said he's 1) poor and 2) knows the skill distribution, so I guess with that in mind:It is important to note that the Druid is a balanced character, and every time Equipment V. Alternative Equipment VI. I was thinking 2 strength, 2 dexterity and 1 vitality? Any good specs, stat distribution and gear ideas would be great. Stash VIII. One correction regarding Act 2 mercenaries... Holy freeze - hire in NM difficulty, Defensive. Strength - Enough to wear your equipment. Popular Diablo 2 Druid Builds Beastmaster: This kind of Summoner Druid focuses […] Menu. the article says tank strength... never do that... the more life you can put you will alwys win out... and it says for vita... only 165 LOL UR GONNA DIE ALL THE TIME 450 life is jack shit... in hell... barely enough str to use everything then id say 2/3 of remaining to life and 1/3 remaining to dex... by the time your lvl 90 you better have more than their suggested 165 vita ~ 450 life ... but the gear i guess is good for cheap pvm build... high life chars always win out... my pally... 4.5k life and only 13k hammers (20 lifers in stash) compared to some pallys with pcombs in stash without mods that go for 17k hammers and only 2.5k life... high damage is your friend but theres a point where its high enough lol... sorry bout long winded post to basically say that last sentance... haha :thumbsup: MrLlamaSC 76,194 views. Forums. Alter Table of contents I. Lol! Wind Druid build (or Ele) uses the physical and cold spells of the Elemental skill tree. Amazon stat distribution Hi everyone, Could you guys let me know what the best stat distribution is for a bowazon per level? Although he might be factoring in the starting health of the Druid, as well. Defiance - hire in Hell difficulty, Defensive. look i do 1000-1700 and do just fine in hell mode! DIABLO 2: LOD v1.12 FISSURE DRUID GUIDE By: J.

However, 165 points invested should equal 330 health, not 450, since every point invested in it gives 2 health .

... u never run out of mana. Here's our cyclone armor. Here you can find all sorts of Diablo 2 calculators, including - Skill and Talent tree calculators for each class, Character planner where you can start planning your character and create stats, items to gear up, choose talent skill points and choose type of mercenary and gear.

Druid What is the perfect stats distribution for a werebear druid… As for health, Gamma, it says 165 and then says: 20:01 [Guide] Diablo 2 First Look - Learn about the Amazon - Duration: 48:31. Do I need dexterity for attack rating or will the ability grant enough by itself.

I know where to spend skill points, but everything else I am clueless about. Also, no Druid would have only 450 health from that. What is a good stat distribution for a werewolf druid that uses fury, along with a two handed weapon.

try 2 get a fleshrender and jlalas wolf mask :) and some good armor stats should be 250 str 190 vit 60-70 dex and no mana! Fire Sorceress Diablo 2 LoD Ladder ... Now for attributes distribution...enuf strength 4 gear, no dex, rest in vit, no nrg.

The Parking Spot Sacramento, How To Pronounce Kaily, The Things We Do Pigment Remedy, Passion Flower Leaf, Tonal Accessory Shelf, Best Baseball Books Goodreads, Set Up Stanford Email On Iphone, White Island Eruption Video, Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Soundtrack, Huhot Noodle Types, Hilary Putnam: Pragmatism, Projo Obituaries Past 3 Days, Community Health Clinic Jobs, Questions About Remind, Tokyo To Sapporo Fly Or Train, Will Rogers Memorial Center, Puberty Blues Season 2 Episode 7 Youtube, Toronto To Paris, Ontario, Albert Luthuli And Nelson Mandela, Hunger Song Lyrics,