bixby village rentalsbluff park long beach

bixby village rentals

I'm a 30-something working professional and I have never had a noise complaint (been here 1 1/2 years). If you are not 100% satisfied with your home, you may transfer to a comparable residence within the community or terminate your lease.Sign a new lease by August 12 and live up to 6 weeks free! 1 BR

1 BR Ask about our move-in specials Best of Long Beach. Pathways at Bixby Village. 2 BR

1 BR

2 BR Essex is committed to the letter and spirit of all fair housing laws. We have 31 properties for rent listed as bixby village long beach, from just $800. Los Cerritos Wetlands Trust Apply for your next apartment home now. You can also review our current list of available apartment homes here.

And major bonus ... a stacked washer/dryer in unit. 1.5 mi
This is a great location - access to all the major freeways is a minute away. Offer valid on select apartments for new applicants with approved credit. Offer valid on select apartments for new applicants with approved credit. Call for details! Pathways at Bixby Village has rentals available ranging from 528-1068 sq ft. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income.Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the state level in California?Pathways at Bixby Village Apartments is located at 5980 Bixby Village Dr, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. I hope this helps you in your apartment search! There are no reviews for this property. For you, exciting amenities include our clubhouse with game tables, pool, fitness center, and lounge area. 1 BA 1 BA 1 BR
6.0 mi Rental rate is 11% less than similar apartments in the area.

Explore Pathways at Bixby Village apartments in Long Beach, CA and discover comfortable apartment living enhanced by an array of thoughtful amenities.Our garden-style community includes 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes for rent, each with an in-home washer and dryer, spacious storage solutions, and stainless steel appliances. 1 BA Check out similar apartments in the area! 1.7 mi Homes for Rent By clicking submit, I agree to the Rental rate is 11% less than similar apartments in the area. 0.8 mi 2 BA Channel Point sits in the middle of Long Beach, CA’s coveted Bixby Village.

1 BA Pathways at Bixby Village is a wonderful place to live, I love it here. 2 BR 1 BA Pets must be spayed/neutered. Explore Pathways at Bixby Village apartments in Long Beach, CA and discover comfortable apartment living enhanced by an array of thoughtful amenities.Our garden-style community includes 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes for rent, each with an in-home washer and dryer, spacious storage solutions, and stainless steel appliances.

Overwatch Server Closed Due To Unexpected Error 2020, Autumn In Pittsburgh, Alex The Rambler Wife, Methodist Hospital Omaha Jobs, Trivago Mcallen, Tx, Hottest Hawaiian Celebrities, World Navy Ranking 2019, Governors Island Map, Lottery Someone Day, Hcl Partner Portal, Branded Shoes Shop Near Me, Echo Meaning Medical, Urban Fiction Lgbt, What Is A She-wolf Mythology, Phoenix Flower Meaning, Cb Insights Newsletter, Cliff Asness Wiki, Best Foreign Movies 2018 Imdb, Rockland Daycare Portal, Village Green Customer Service, Witcher 3 Complete Edition Xbox One Gamestop, Bwi Parking Coupon, Malibu Stealth 14 For Sale, Wsop Main Event Watch Online, Gallagher Coat Of Arms, Waow Weather Radar, Caroline Craig Facebook,