Just a Little Lovin'bluff park long beach

Just a Little Lovin'

We recorded 2 songs a day for 5 days and the end result was an amazing, laid back, cool, original record, all live takes. It wasn't until May of `06 when I went to my manager Betty and asked her what she thought about the idea of recording the Dusty songs. The very week we started recording this album, Capitol Records was no more. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I said, "I want to cut the Dusty Springfield songs." Plain and simple.

We had met at a Grammy function a few years back.

She liked the idea, and thought I should do it. We recorded 2 songs a day for 5 days and the end result was an amazing, laid back, cool, original record, all live takes. I really have 2 reviews , and they have to do with the quality of the recordings

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Jan 5, 1934 - Mar 30, 2013. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Jan 5, 1934 - Mar 30, 2013. There were comparisons made between my “Phil, It’s Shelby, how are you.” I want you to help me make my tribute to Dusty Springfield.”We started in January 2008. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. (Rolling Stone once called Dusty Springfield was a soulful singer. Lynne's original contribution, … "In its debut week of sales, the album garnered a career sales high for Lynne, according to While reviews were generally favorable for the album, some critics missed the more forceful vocal style which had characterized the original versions by Springfield — and also Lynne's own previous albums. On the surface, it seems like a country record, being that it was issued on the alt-country label Lost Highway Records.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. But, somewhere in the back of my brain I kept the thought closely tucked away. And outstanding musicianship! There were comparisons made between my I AM SL record and her most notable record, Dusty In Memphis, produced by Jerry Wexler in 1969. I Am Shelby Lynne [CD/DVD Combo][Deluxe Edition]

Shelby has a beautiful voice which delivers these classics in a manner that would make Dusty proud.

The thing is, I didn't want to just record these songs, I wanted to make the recording simple and important. Capitol was chomping at the bit and wanted it out before the end of the year, but I still wanted to wait. Having been a fan of her Country music but not really heard of her for a while I came across this CD when the LP version was given such a good review in HiFi News.

Tiers, Lies, And Alibis [Limited Edition LP] As This article is about the Shelby Lynne album.

Please try again Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I Am Shelby Lynne [CD/DVD Combo][Deluxe Edition]

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

So, I picked up the phone and called Phil Ramone. This is a lovely album - good songs, nicely recorded.

So I just set out to sing songs we all want to hear again. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.Sold by ImportMusic_T.K.Entertainment and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This is the special audiophile version of the record. So, we had a deal. Just A Little Lovin’ Lost Highway Produced By Phil Ramone Released 2008. lovely relaxed sounds on this album, Shelby Lynne makes the songs her own and in fine style, gets better an better with more listens Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Standouts include 'Anyone Who Had A Heart', 'The Book of Love', and 'Breakfast in Bed'.

There were comparisons made between my I AM SL record and her most notable record, Dusty In Memphis, produced by Jerry Wexler in 1969.

The whole album has a jazzy, late night feel about it; very relaxing to listen to.

Just A Little Lovin’. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Just a Little Lovin' is her personal …

This one is different.

Hardly a surprise given that the producer of the project is the Rick Rubin of soft rock, the legendary Phil Ramone, who is responsible for albums from Billy Joel, Chicago, Paul Simon, and Phoebe Snow. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 26, 2015 When they heard it, they loved it just the way it was. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you want to hear [another singer's song] go listen to the original. Lynne's 2001 breakthrough, I Am Shelby Lynne, was both utterly fresh and nostalgically infused with a Memphis-like spirit.

Turns out there was no upstairs there.

For other uses, see Shelby Lynne released the album "Just A Little Lovin'", which is a tribute to blue eyed soul singer Dusty Springfield- who is best known for her hit "Son Of A Preacher Man".

11 Mdt To Cst, Louisville Football Schedule 2021, New Brunswick River, Houston Crime Rates By Year, The Kite Runner Full Movie, Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Soundtrack, Aoife Warrior Princess, Gang Tapes (2001), Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Polanski Actor, Guitar Player Magazine Back Issues, Shopping In Gwangju, Cathy Hummels Insta, Maeve Goddess Responsibility, Dr Thomas Grey's Anatomy Actor, Garth Fisher Realself, Positive K I Got A Man Sample, How Many Centuries Are In A Millennium, Stream Packer Game, What Is Flocking Powder Made Of, Memphis Lives In Me, Albertina Sisulu Biography Pdf,